Thread: Inside St. Louis County’s Predatory Night Courts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The "central banking scheme" has been with us for a very long time .... since the inception of Babylon. Adopted by the Romans and the Jews.

At some point, African-Americans will need to realize that their solutions lie outside of Babylon, its mystery systems (government being but one of them), and Mammon.

Trust law is another area of study to add to the list.
    I will choose my words very carefully because I do not mean any harm but this is a very sensitive subject as in fact some men have seized and sold other men and that of course is horrible. Consider that one day it dawns on a man that God is not American, Chinese, Babylonian, Egyptian, or even Judean.

God is not a man and we are informed that God is not a respecter of persons. Identity is key. How does one identify one's self? I chose to not call myself American or any other subset of American such as European American etc, etc. Fact is when Christ formed in me, I could no longer identify with a particular tribe or nation-state. I can no longer ask God to bless America at the expense of other peoples.

I can't sit back and watch bombs being dropped on other people as if watching a video game. Every time I see such a travesty I consider instead of those poor children being foreign to America what if they were little white boys and girls. I hope not to get involved with a race discussion and I only offer the foregoing in the light of unity. Fact is, my heart mourns for all peoples who are oppressed.

Remember shikamaru it is only the diligent seeker who finds. And one must seek with all their heart/mind to find. I watched last week as a poor man [unfortunately he related he was African American] stood before a judge for the simple matter of an expired registration sticker. The poor man in shabby clothing related that he had resolved the matter and had witness of the same. Without thinking the judge said "court cost and fine is $361". The poor man related that the requested fee was more than he made in a week and that he only had $200. The judge said "come back when you have the $361 and we can settle this matter."

Where is mercy? Where is compassion? It seems a ruthless beast MIND has arisen out of apathy and greed. Remember that no effect was ever changed absent the understanding of the causes which promoted said effect. Knowledge and Wisdom cannot be ruled by ignorance. It is a sad affair. I wish I could turn back time so that I might give that man the money he needed. It seemed that on that day, I had my own problems to deal with as with everyday.

So I went home and read the entire traffic code including the incorporated Fines associated with the Statute. And I found something very interesting. The Fine's shown were expressed as "implied consent". And there it is. Implied Consent begs a confidence placed or a trust reposed.

Now begging a trust, is there any evidence of implied or express trust? I refuse to understand the central banking scheme expressed as Federal Reserve Banking. I will not subject myself to privilege when I have by right. Nevertheless, I might die to myself in love to another who remains ignorant.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-06-15 at 10:43 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!