Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew patrick View Post
    greetings michael joseph, david merrill and the rest of the wo/men on this forum. this is my first post hereon.

just to give a bit of background, i have read and enjoyed and have tried to internalize the teachings granted on this and many other forums/venues as well, my journey having started in july of 2012 upon choosing to review some 9-11 (september 11, 2001) videos on youtube that gave rise to many doubts and fears (!!) regarding what's really 'going on' in the world and how to best come out of her. please feel free to correct and comment on any and everything granted here by this man. the process, from my limited ability to 'see' and 'hear' is never-ending and i'm just beginning. many thanks if advance.

in the process, the other day i came across michael jospeh's 2011 pdf entitled "Commentary on Land", as i'm in the process of comprehending all that needs to be comprehended/overstood in order to have land here on idaho vested in this man and then assigned/conveyed/transferred to another party as fiduciary (trustee) for maintenance, upkeep, insurance, etcetera for said land and all corporeal and incorporeal appurtenances, etcetera all.

many thanks for sharing, michael joseph!

one question: were there originally only 13 pages to said pdf file? it seems that the description was cut off; that there was more that may not have been included in the pdf as posted on this forum.

any (further) assistance and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

peace, love and life to you all and yours...

andrew patrick
    Unfortunately I wrote that prior to the "great computer crash of 2013". I lost many of my writings in that crash. I heard a man say that in order for one to love another there must be intimacy. I myself do not subscribe to such a philosophy. I can love my brethren in my work. Which is evidenced in your writing. Apparently you benefited from the work and as such I am edified and find justification of my purpose.

I will attempt to connect this thread to another more recent thread with the concept of the dead hand. When land aliens to a dead hand there can be no compelled service of a dead hand. Consider now the concept of Socage and Ward in regard to management of persons and various estates granted of the king to his lords.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!