Thread: association

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It is so much clearer with Colorado law. So I am projecting it to Idaho law. That may be why I see it. I am presuming it must be there.

I attribute a lot of actions to the law being a powerful metaphysic, not conscious thought.

P.S. I once programmed a computer to optimize resonance in the Table of Relative Weights for the naturally occurring isotopes. The computer spit out the Names of God and the Messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is so much clearer with Colorado law. So I am projecting it to Idaho law. That may be why I see it. I am presuming it must be there.

I attribute a lot of actions to the law being a powerful metaphysic, not conscious thought.

P.S. I once programmed a computer to optimize resonance in the Table of Relative Weights for the naturally occurring isotopes. The computer spit out the Names of God and the Messiah.
    not sure exactly what that means or consists of, but i do remember reading about those isotope resonance optmization results on a different post. your mind boggles mine, my brother!

keep up the stellar work and many thanks for sharing.

peace, love and life to all...