well thats interesting that it says "total" but not "total payment" but does say "partial payment" and not "partial" only like it has "total" only. unless that was only your omission here?

I like to see at least "Paid in Full" on the receipt when I buy something and I almost always have to ask for it to be written in nowadays and have never been refused after asking for it. usually its hand written at the last minute but that works for me.

I actually add "Paid for with Lawful Money in Full" on my receipts to others for my goods or services since I deal in cash only. this is something Ive come up with on my own but I think it serves the purpose of "recording my demand".

the first time I did this I put "Paid Lawful Money in Full on Demand" but my customer didnt get it and when I explained it to him, he still found it hard to swallow and it took some time to explain so I just leave out the words "on demand"

why are you insuring it, no warranty? they dont require insurance or registration for dirtbikes here.

great Promo add there "Best in Class" but that wouldnt happen to be because none of the other manufacturers currently offer a 350F? LOL!

that is a nice machine for sure though! Ive not had any KTMs myself but too many other motos (Hondas) to count so I know how hard it is to wipe the smiles off your face after spending any amount of time on them.