Thread: UCC 1-308 (formerly 1-207) vs 12 USC 411 and REMEDY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    A Bridge or Key is that God Everywhere is not God outside yourself. I AM immersed and this is the original equation of immanent (eminence). As in Redemption is Immanent. The Run on the Fed is on. All I had to do was order up the Forgiveness by execution of law.

Attachment 3383

And what I am saying is that the current Bankers' Holiday has been ongoing in slow motion since the NYSE shut down for three days in mid-September:

Name:  BOE2_filed.jpg
Views: 1046
Size:  54.2 KB

Fibonacci would have it delivered in perfect iambic pentameter:

Like usual, the perfect interpretation (truth) is the literal one right in front of us. If you want to be free try accepting that Jesus cried, Why have you forsaken me, God? as he realized he was being put to sleep with hyssop and pouring vinegar into his cuts. - To stage that he had died on the Cross. At that moment he would be realizing the probability that he would not be killed by sword as prophesied by Zechariah. Everything had gone so perfectly until Judas failed to return to the Last Supper with a sword to assassinate the King.

I pour on frankincense and myrrh with the imagery that the Magi stocked Jesus' family tomb when they bought it. I think that the vibration of the mixture is not just to wipe around the nose and mouth while breaking up the year-old skeleton to make it more tolerable a task. I think it is probably good to ward off disease too. So imagine Jesus waking up in a tomb with a bit of food, water and the incense and having to wait for Pilate to order the guards to roll away the stone and let Jesus out. That is the Rebirth, having never died.

Can you see how much more perfect that symbol is as a mental model. Jesus Lives because he never died. Nobody ever dies.

Religion: In your Face!
    Imagine yourself waking up in the tomb of your skull. The silver cord is still in tact with the Astral Body and yet you turn and see yourself and call yourself Father. Then you will see the lamb slain upon the cross of matter in man. Then you receive the lotus of 1000 petals whereby you may imagine a matter or speak it and thy will shall be done. This is one in God. For just as Jesus said "Thy Will be done". Thusly to perform Thy Will is to keep the whole of the Law. For how is God divided?

My remedy is therefore between my ears by operation of Divine Law. Is it necessary to reserve all rights when one calls upon a higher Law Boundary? The answer is yes and no. For I cannot trespass upon another.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-16 at 10:08 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Imagine yourself waking up in the tomb of your skull. The silver cord is still in tact with the Astral Body and yet you turn and see yourself and call yourself Father. Then you will see the lamb slain upon the cross of matter in man. Then you receive the lotus of 1000 petals whereby you may imagine a matter or speak it and thy will shall be done. This is one in God. For just as Jesus said "Thy Will be done". Thusly to perform Thy Will is to keep the whole of the Law. For how is God divided?

My remedy is therefore between my ears by operation of Divine Law. Is it necessary to reserve all rights when one calls upon a higher Law Boundary? The answer is yes and no. For I cannot trespass upon another.

Like this?

All Jesus had to do was turn his eyes toward heaven?