Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is a project of UNDISCLOSED Ministries I call Rectification of Judiciary. Notice how the English sentence has been rendered into gibberish. We of course see what the string of words says if we can read. But why change it at all?

WOLSKI's Oath and Federal Law.

I suspect that reluctance to Google links is much akin to me passing secrets in plain text on 5.25" floppy disk. Even at Langley and Quantico it would probably take a day to find a drive to read it. Facebook is the place to get information. I saw a documentary on Google. They require warrants and release files at about 20K/year on (digital) warrants. That was back when Facebook was just getting started. People just hand information over on Facebook.

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths Doc 9 s.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  137.1 KB

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  125.0 KB

This federal judge simply skips anything about "why", where and when the change in form came about.

Another thing;

I have written this so many times I simply skipped it here. In my opinion it is not the incest doing all the brain damage - it is the guilt. Now I get why Abraham would conjure up such an insecure God that He might demand Abraham slice Isaac's throat at all. And to do so at puberty. Abraham was debating ending the abomination before it generated more recombinant DNA.
    Do all things [deeds] in Jesus' name. A name is a WAY OF BEING. Thusly,

And God said
    And God saw
    And God named

God knows the end from the beginning because that marks the Way. Can you envision your reality - give praise for it and go into it even though it does not yet exist? If you know it is coming you can speak that which is not, see it and describe it.

This Way of Being is contrary to the "natural man" as it is illogical and thusly the Wisdom of God is foolishness to the natural man. What consumes your thoughts controls your life!

Maybe one day folks can come to see that ALL the players in the Scripture are States of Being IN GOD. For the dream is God's. Thusly we are all Thought Beings. For if the Word is spoken it was FIRST in the Mind. Thusly, in the beginning the Word was with God and was God and became Flesh. This is Christ JESUS the lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of this world.

Now with comprehension that Abraham is a state of mind we can also see Abimilech as a state of mind and we see the Alter constructed by Abraham as a place of worship IN THE MIND. This line established by Abraham is such that what is lower cannot comprehend or cross the "great gulf" see Luke 16 between that which is natural and that which is Spiritual. And the Higher redeems the lower for God comes to man and not the other way around.

See if you can hear the Wisdom [Christ] in this verse:

Psalms 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Here are a few thoughts of what many consider a mad man but I know they are true. My Word is my Bond is my Life - let us walk in the truth in Christ for truly IN HIM we live, move and have our being! The natural man desires proof from other natural men - so be it. Let them find their proof for themselves. Let them "remind God of His judgments so that they may be justified."

Children don't stop dancing, believe you can fly away..." CREED

Be blessed,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

yeah David, this forum is really something. whats the topic again? lol

just after the forum was first established here, when it got hacked and replaced with a pirates of D.C. logo, I knda new then it was special somehow. Ha! (true story, readers)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Do all things [deeds] in Jesus' name. A name is a WAY OF BEING. Thusly,
    almost forgot this.. I heard Ken W. mention the Che Rio christogram https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho being utilized with ones signature so that the name is marked as sacred and not to be used or printed. not sure where he got that idea from. also mentioned how similiar it was to the skull and bones or pirate flag.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Imagine for a moment that guilt and fear are the same thing. It may not be so but try it since you seek understanding. You do not have to find real reasons to feel guilty - like taking the life of a bird. That too is not a real reason since birds to not die.

We are conditioned to fear out of somebody forming a business plan - an agenda. You say it in your post. At least that is what I hear. Since fear and guilt are the same (for the moment) you feel guilty out of social conditioning unless you simply dwell neurotically on the poor bird. Rather than ending the entire universe from a bird's perspective. [Which is simply not a bad thing, unless you live in the Second Separation of the Fourth Verse.]

The DoJ simply relied on me feeling ashamed, reciting the breach of trust and chaotic delusions. They did not address that administrative collection agents pretending to be judicial officers is defrauding the court and People. They hoped to invoke fear where there is no guilt. See how that works forming the synonym?

The reason I removed Mr. PRETENDER's name is that it might be distracting, the way I used that the clerk was obliged to publish my Response anyway, whether I ordered it or not. Now that he is indicted though, above, we find he is no longer threatening me about being "disrespectful" - or even comment about me ordering the clerk of court around. Using the Great Seal for the State of Colorado alone is a class 5 felony except that the breach of trust is quite real - I am trustee for the resulting trust; in any capacity. I do not appear; I visit.
    this seems helpful, thanks. and I dont know anything about this "Second Separation of the Fourth Verse." not sure what to make of it, can you expand on it or shall I utilize a search engine?

I am glad you visit them in this way and am hopeful it changes everything for the best.

i think if an abnormal amount of DMT is needed for one to be chosen by god then it be best to wait for it instead of going out and trying to find some or making it from scratch. sound interesting but not sure I'd try it unless I had some righteous family beside me.

I also enjoy MJ's interpretations and it doesnt seem to hurt considering them to find a balance.

MJ, I listened to the madman recording in full. Ive tuned into that station before but only briefly (DMG) I enjoyed that one and can relate to a lot of what was said but its weird..

i read the KJV cover to cover at very young age, most didnt make sense to me but a lot made perfect sense. before that though I was already experiencing what this recording was about. mainly the power of imagination.. I may have written about my experiences with this before so I wont go into details unless someone want to read it but anyway..

I discovered this power can be nearly if not completely instantaneous too! that wasnt talked about on the recording but Ive experienced it as a child only in somewhat extreme circumstance. in my case, when fear and caution is totally abandoned, then it happens! I first noticed this power because its results caused me physical pain! I thought to myself that cant be happening, let me test this image idea, and sure enough, it was happening! so I tested it once more. the way I tested it, for the test to succeed I would have to experience some sort of pain due to the nature of the test. so after a couple of tests to verify what was happening, I was satisfied that it was indeed due to image idea. thats all I could handle for testing because it could have been seriously injured or even killed but that was enough for me.

I new from then on how to keep bad things from happening in a certain stae of mind, some call it "the zone" this also enabled me to be very successful at some things, way beyond average. but I only new how to use it in certain circumstances that were not normal to begin with.

I could do it in some normal situations but not instantly but pretty fast sometimes. later in my teens, my friends started to notice this and a few actually asked me if I was magic! I would tell them no, Im just really confident in my imagination.

Ive used this all along for simple things. I know it works but not how or why and it only works for me when Im alone or only with one or two others. more than that or a crowd and forget it. this lead me to believe and know things that I dont think average people are aware of. like for instance the power in numerous individuals consciousness over and individuals.

I knew I was weak that way so Ive never been a fan of large groups or crowds. and Im not that special I dont think, I discovered it by what seems like stupid luck.

Ive never used it to harm anyone or anything except myself sometimes. and it has literally put me in the hospital before but that was good in a way because I learned a little more control over it.

having written all that, I really feel I should be better at it. oh, I think I have helped a lot of people anonymously this way too. maybe the reason I cant put it to the best use is because having learned it so early in life, i kinda take it for granted and so I havnt really put it to good use. didnt really realize what I "had"? your recording seem to really help me with this part. I got a lot of ideas to work with from it.

ok anyway, sorry for the long read, hope it was helpful in some way and made sense. and something strange has just happened, like a confirmation. im not sure.. its never happened before I will leave it at that for now.

Love you all!