Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The physical deed was approximately 12-13k years back...

Interestingly Keith DEVLIN in The Math Gene speculates more like 20K years back, the formation of the hyoid bone enabling man to speak.

Man gets a Voice, Name and Cognizance.

That X-Files episode is hilarious because an innocent lizard-man gets bitten by a human and suffers transforming into a human himself, complete with shame of his naked body, worrying about retirement and finding a job so he can get a mortgage etc...

P.S. I remember where I heard that quote - ACIM;

That was the first projection of error outward. 2 The world arose to hide it, and became the screen on which it was projected and drawn between you and the truth. 3 For truth extends inward, where the idea of loss is meaningless and only increase is conceivable. 4 Do you really think it strange that a world in which everything is backwards and upside down arose from this projection of error? 5 It was inevitable. 6 For truth brought to this could only remain within in quiet, and take no part in all the mad projection by which this world was made. 7 Call it not sin but madness, for such it was and so it still remains. 8 Invest it not with guilt, for guilt implies it was accomplished in reality. 9 And above all, [be not afraid of it]
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-21-16 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interestingly Keith DEVLIN in The Math Gene speculates more like 20K years back, the formation of the hyoid bone enabling man to speak.

Man gets a Voice, Name and Cognizance.

That X-Files episode is hilarious because an innocent lizard-man gets bitten by a human and suffers transforming into a human himself, complete with shame of his naked body, worrying about retirement and finding a job so he can get a mortgage etc...
    Right, I should have been more careful instead of declaring the date was - it is approx - because we don't know with certainty. Nevertheless there remains a reflection - a poor reflection - but nevertheless a reflection into what we see today. For At once we see God in man working to bring man to Jesus status of "IN LIGHT MENT" but then we see Jesus saying "Don't pray to me" and yet we see people ending their prayers in Jesus' name. Also we see Jesus saying "of myself I can do nothing" and yet we see people holding up an image. And we see Jesus saying ye can do greater than I but who believes this to be true?

And we see Jesus asking "who touched me" for he perceived power flowing THRU him. We know that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God but we don't like to think of the Kingdom in those terms. But consider the idea of a transmitting utility of Spirit in Jesus. The POWER and WISDOM of God in Jesus. And we are told to have the same Mind as Jesus who thought it not robbery to be equal with God. But who believes that?

And we see in our every day experience of which we curse in our ignorance - a transmitting utility known as a Legal Name [with Account Number] and we know that that name is Legal to a particular system of Law and there is nothing Legal to that Law system in some other name such as a Christian Name. For that CN is a stranger to that "particular form of Law". And we see that the State in which that "particular form of Law" operates is a State of group Consciousness. And as such, the State is as God to the Legal Name. And all Wisdom and Power which might flow to the user is done by and thru the Transmitting Utility known as a Legal Name.

Poor little man is so ignorant - but Christ laid down in man - man was not WILLING for this to happen - thusly the fall was not voluntary as many would suppose as a rebellion against God - rather it was planned so that man might evolve into Jesus status. For many will now claim blasphemy - which shows how little they understand or have read Scripture. For the Scriptures declare

2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Thusly it is the Power and Wisdom of God working in man to regenerate man from the natural state of ignorance and debt/death/sin to a Spiritual State of Life. It is the carnal mind warring against God. I have looked in the mirror and I behold my enemy and at the same time I behold my Salvation.

Thusly the transmutation is done by the Spirit of the Lord working in man. Can these bones life Ezekiel? Response: Thou knoweth.

Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
    Eze 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
    Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Comment: Do you hear verse 5? If you do then you will understand the 7th day man.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Comment: Man is formed in Experience! But it is God's work in man. No man may boast of his status for it is God working in man. I wonder how many will be swept away into the physical response of thought regarding the intellect of word smithing regarding the term "breathed" and thus totally miss the boat in regard to consciousness?

For Noah's Ark had three decks [Physical, Mental and Spiritual] but there was a window at the top of the Ark and this is the mechanism whereby man can be present with the Lord this day. To Day if you can hear his Voice.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-21-16 at 09:15 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I just realized that I need to make a distinction in terms. When I make a use of the term Man - I mean the regenerated Spiritual being who becomes Man by the grace of God.

When I use the term man, I mean the natural state of being that we are all born into whereof we rely upon our intellect for everything. Our intellect and knowledges are all of course subject to our five senses or in biblical terms the "five lords of the Philistines."

Thusly it is the work of God by Grace to regenerate mankind [everyone] from an unregenerate man into Spiritual Man. And further into Celestial Man. But the latter is for another day. Therefore the office of Man as far as Scripture is concerned is not the same as natural beings running around who are male/female in physical form.

Therefore consider now with "new eyes" the term "Son of Man". This should at once awaken the Mind - to what is being spoken of in the following:

Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Comment: The sixth day Man in verse 7 is being transformed into a new Glory - 7th Day Celestial Man. This is all the work of God in the creature - you and I.

Rom_8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
    Rom_8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Comment: Before anyone goes and puts on a pity party for ego/self/shadow consider the GREAT PROMISE in verse 21. But first must come experience! Baptism by Fire. Thusly this experience [aeon/age] is the work of God in man. Be not quick to judge that which is not understood for in judging the projection reflects upon self - this is the "Mirror of the Mind".

Question: How do you "see" Self? Whatever you see is what will be. Therefore you are getting exactly what you think you deserve!

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!