Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I presume this timing is by the Holy Spirit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg

Canadian suitors are finding remedy, even publication on PACER. The law boundary is "district" and that seems to have been expanded through Bretton Woods to all SDR nations, and even BRICS in evasion, trying to form their own basket, and China trying that prior to that cannot evade the denomination DOLLAR.

So who is owner?

Title - entitlement, and Certificate of Title - Registered Owner.

I have studied under an allegedly ex-priest and learned, The Roman Catholic church knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus CHRIST's wife and that they logically would have had children. In fact the fledgling papacy fabricated vicious rumors that Mary was a whore...

My point is that while he had this French Connection correct, being familiar with my Gospel of Pragmatism he would look directly at me while teaching that Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected by supernatural powers. Why lie?

I don't care why, because I figured that out real fast - business plan. I could go on and on about the commercial priestcraft but here my point is simply that Ownership flew out the window with the Lie. I watched the rerun of Kung Fu with eight-year old mandarin-playing Jodie FOSTER. CAINE preserved her innocence above his own life. - So she could own something called the truth.

This Triumvirate of Vatican/City of London/Washington DC is nothing because it cannot own a thing until it faces the truth.
Unlicensed Use is an infringement upon intellectual property. In case anyone has noticed, and I know you have, the Laws are copyrighted. Thus there is a closed law boundary and one who is licensed is automatically subject to those laws and statutes that govern the license. Otherwise for one to make an unlicensed use is a trespass. And thus since one presumes to be the trustee, even though he or she is not, then that one also gets the liability of his/her misdeed. The courts make a use of a construct called a CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST. And the trustee is in "trustee de son tort".

Said in a metaphysical way - if one refuses to dream, then one will live under the dream of another! Now if you wish me to refer to Scripture there are numerous references but I will choose two then elaborate.

Rom_8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

and

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

well maybe three verses to make it plain.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Comment: We can see in verse 6 that "all of you are children of the most High"....but we now see that a creature was formed [that is by FIAT] For God said and it was! So now the creature was MADE SUBJECT to vanity according to a certain hope!

Therefore the Creature is subject to Ceasar's world. And the Creature gives unto Ceasar what is Ceasars. The hope however is that CONSCIENCE would develop within by Experience [a baptism by Fire]. Once Conscience comes, then also comes choice! Those who do nothing remain subject to uses established by others [Cestui Que Use] for the terre-tenant.

For the citizenry are joint-tenants IN THE SOVEREIGNTY. And those who would not make a use of their own minds and rather subject themselves either willingly or in ignorance are subjects nevertheless. What is the worst is those who are willingly ignorant is this not sin? Now then, the Scriptures declare the same! For they declare that once one is MADE a member of the Commonwealth of Israel, then that one is a Co-Heir in God.

What folks are seeing in State is a bad reflection in a glass [mirror]. And we are being transformed.

2Co_3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

See now that the Creature is FIAT when you frame the argument in regard to God-Kind. But the FIAT Creature is being transformed into Christ. This is the work of God by Grace.

So look at the State whereof and wherein you reside....what do you see in the mirror reflection?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph