Thread: Really, the best thing you can do is...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    good stuff everyone!

this thought came to me out of the blue today..

what if mom was to formally rescind her signature on the COLB? I have read no mention of this anywhere and may should have asked in the BC thread but since walter had mentioned the BC here, I figured I would mention it.

MJ,

interesting thing about the word Test. Ferrari made the Testa Rossa, in english Testa Rossa means Red Head so Testa = Head.

interesting, eh?

oh and Ferrari is the only automobile that Im aware of that has officially been blessed by the pope LOL I saw that over 20 years ago, he actually made the hand gestures and kissed the car!

and that was all I needed to see to make up my mind on how unrighteous that OFFICE can be.
    Last edited by george; 02-27-16 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    good stuff everyone!

this thought came to me out of the blue today..

what if mom was to formally renounce her signature on the COLB? I have read no mention of this anywhere and may should have asked in the BC thread but since walter had mentioned the BC here, I figured I would mention it.

MJ,

interesting thing about the word Test. Ferrari made the Testa Rossa, in english Testa Rossa means Red Head so Testa = Head.

interesting, eh?

oh and Ferrari is the only automobile that Im aware of that has officially been blessed by the pope LOL I saw that over 20 years ago, he actually made the hand gestures and kissed the car!

and that was all I needed to see to make up my mind on how unrighteous that OFFICE can be.
    Study the book of Enoch. The angels made a pledge to each other with their very Honor and their Lives. Does that remind you of some other writing you may have read? This pledge was the beginning of the formation of State.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Study the book of Enoch. The angels made a pledge to each other with their very Honor and their Lives. Does that remind you of some other writing you may have read? This pledge was the beginning of the formation of State.

the pact that the fallen ones made to take man's daughters or another one?

but I still dont have a knack for reading this stuff the way you do. Ive picked up a lot from you here that way. how to spot the allegories and metaphors. some of it really does make more sense that way for sure.

what is the allegory for mans daughters? if an angel is not a physical being then it doesnt make sense that they had sex with daughters of men or that a daughter could birth a giant.

edit: there does seem to be some evidence and conspiracy to hide that evidence of real physical giants in the past here on earth though. but I havnt any first hand knowledge of it.

that Ken Cousins vid recently linked on another thread, I had a look at all his vids. interesting guy! non biblical type but hit some key notes that I like but hes of the opinion this is a prison planet instead of a school which I find a difficult pill to swallow myself.

but yeah, that sorta does remind me of the pledge that formed the state. hmmmm.. thanks for that angle to ponder MJ
    Last edited by george; 02-27-16 at 05:57 AM.

F
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    the pact that the fallen ones made to take man's daughters or another one?

but I still dont have a knack for reading this stuff the way you do. Ive picked up a lot from you here that way. how to spot the allegories and metaphors. some of it really does make more sense that way for sure.

what is the allegory for mans daughters? if an angel is not a physical being then it doesnt make sense that they had sex with daughters of men or that a daughter could birth a giant.

edit: there does seem to be some evidence and conspiracy to hide that evidence of real physical giants in the past here on earth though. but I havnt any first hand knowledge of it.

that Ken Cousins vid recently linked on another thread, I had a look at all his vids. interesting guy! non biblical type but hit some key notes that I like but hes of the opinion this is a prison planet instead of a school which I find a difficult pill to swallow myself.

but yeah, that sorta does remind me of the pledge that formed the state. hmmmm.. thanks for that angle to ponder MJ
    Ref Book of Enoch - Chapter 6

When the sons of God intercourse the desires of man the result is RELIGION.

This of course is Adultery.

How do you create? Enter the gory glory seekers stage left. Always frame the argument. I myself do not believe this to be a prison planet. I hold those who have this assertion in contempt of my court. For these destroy faith.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-28-16 at 12:39 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

ADAM was a son of GOD That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.Adam created sons and daughters incest apples dont fall far from the tree Abram ham now gods breath sewed it up from hagg ling for Lot to Hagar With hand on nuts Abraham enters into a Covenant. May that which thou thinkest to do upon me happen to you if you default. from seeds and nations Abe gets his Gods pass.