Thread: Winston Shrout Charged

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    All of the folks that tried to talk me into creating 300 Billion bonds all went to jail. Every single one. And those who tried to so something called Accepted for Value with the IRS are now all sitting in jail.

This so called "secured party creditor" stuff never made any sense to me and I deem it as trying to "tap the stock" of a corporation. That is stealing and I deem it not a good idea.
    If a monetary bond is neither A - underwritten with something of value nor B - presented through the appropriate channels nor C - payable through the appropriate channels, it is possible that the issuer or deliverer thereof might experience some inconveniences. Being a secured party creditor probably didn't make sense to them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Remedy is written into the Code - it goes against God's Law and man's law to steal and to be lazy. For the Scriptures declare "go to the ant thou sluggard."
    Is it necessarily being a 'sluggard' for one to expect to be treated equitably while others are tremendously profit and gain from use of one's vineyard?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-16 at 08:56 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.