I believe I broke that down with the default and bonding paid ($11T) around this state court prayer.

The CITY OF XXX being a colony of the State through the home rule constitutional authority is quite helpful. Thank you. I am still fuzzy on the Triumvirate, District, State District, Federal Reserve District, METRO, Municipal League etc. What and where are the boundaries?

Is drawing the line mental? Is it that easy? Understand it and it is yours? This reminds me of watching the entire serial Fringe. Walter and William were tripping on LSD in college and decided that if they could imagine an alternate universe they could create it!

I had already made that distinction you point out. Colorado Springs does not cover the entirety of El Paso County but Denver County, the model in the state constitution is completely covered by the City of Denver. There seems to have been and may still be a religious model (Protestant and Catholic) distinction on Saint Louis - where apparently the County is much larger than the CITY OF...

That model is being integrated. I enjoy this website immensely.