View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MYSTICONE View Post
    So are you Saying you Are SOVEREIGN UNDER GODS DOMINION BY YOUR REFUSAL TO BE RECOGNIZED AS AN ESTATE AND EQUAL STATION AMONG THE AFFAIRS OF MEN.
    DO YOU HAVE SOVERIEGN AND DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY TO TRAVEL THE GLOBE WITH PURE IMMUNITIES AS HAVING EQUAL STATION / STANDING?
    OR ARE YOU PROCLAIMING YOUR FREEDOM TO NOT CONTRACT WITH THE KINGS OF THE EARTH AND RESIDE ONLY IN YOUR HUMAN BODY, AND CLAIM NO OWNERSHIP
    OF NO PROPERTY- AND THUS NOT STANDING IN INTERNATIONAL LAW? YOUR BASICALLY A NOMAD WITHIN THE SURVEY OF THE US, UNLESS THE KING GIVES YOU PERMISSION
    TO TRAVEL THE 7 SEAS?
    I do see your point, and I do travel freely and when stopped and questioned why no papers at the end of the day, I have been met with smiles all around. But one may ask, why go thru the headache at all? Why not just establish a new Trust and Declare its standing.

According to OAS the Sovereignty of a Trust exists the moment it is created. Now clearly my wife and I form a moral person. Should we ascribe the bylaws of our union? What if we adopt Scripture? Has there been a claim on Scripture too? I jest, I know the answer is yes. But just follow along.

I am not Sovereign at all - I am just a man. But lets just say that I effect a new State [moral person under Laws of Nations]. Lets call it THE PLACE TO BE; and I, michael joseph and my wife are Settlor/Trustor and First Trustees and co-beneficiaries. Lets say we make a survey over all of North America and we claim from 12 miles out into Pacific and Atlantic and we hold the Southern and Norther boundaries of Mexico and Canada as boundaries. And within those boundaries we express other boundaries until we come to finally to the metes and bounds of some Property.

Now let us be clear - Property is NOT land. Property is Right of Use. So the Survey is made and then the Claim is made BASED on the Survey and then the Claim is placed into Trust and the Use is Split in regard to Titles. Lets say I create a Constitution for THE PLACE TO BE and michael joseph holds many offices but one in particular is Secretary of State.

Now, I might "sign up" THE PLACE TO BE upon international travel agreements such that now I can move about upon the roads such that other States using the same roads can now see me and know we are now on the same level geometric plane. And I might do the same thing for Banking, and other Treaties that I might be able to negotiate on behalf of THE PLACE TO BE.

Based on the foregoing, have the asphalt or the travel paths changed in any way? I just made my claim based on my survey of the travel path so that I now move along IN my survey; yet on the very same travel path that maybe you use on a different survey.

Now imagine that every man and woman did the same thing. Everyone has their own survey and everyone is moving about according to their own constitution and everyone is using the same stuff. What then of State? 3Billion States - assuming each State is made of two [man and wife].

What then of a King?

While i can completely see your position - most men will NEVER take full liability for themselves and as such, are destined to be governed. And if governed by what laws? And if destined to be governed, then that one has by his actions or lack thereof has agreed to be governed. I get it it is implied trust.

Yet, Trust has NOTHING to do with actual matter or thought. And has everything to do with Uses. So you are correct those laws are Copyrighted. That means they [those laws] are Private.

A trust is a private thing. Now, Michael Joseph being a name might even be a member of a family; yet if Michael Joseph refuses to USE Trust Property, then Michael Joseph can remain without the State.

Does it come to this? Joseph was alone and therefore thought to be a slave such that the Ishmaelites took him as Slave? Joseph could have said I am of Yisra'el. Even the Ishmaelites knew something was up; but questioned it not as Joseph kept his mouth shut. Ever read the Testament of Joseph?

I think there is a higher principal. Say what you are gonna do and then do it. I do not seek to trespass my brother by calling myself Sovereign. I am not. And in fact, even if I held that Title as Settlor, if I hurt another, I am bound by Higher Law to make restitution. So in no way is Yehovah's Law subordinate to Man's Trusts.

Are you sure I am within the Survey of the United States? Why would you say that?

What is Ownership within a Trust Structure?

The Registered Owner is the CESTUI QUE TRUST; wherein resides Equitable Title. The Legal Title remains with the Trustee. Therefore to Claim Ownership is to be upon Trust Structure. And that begs the question - wherein does the Claim reside? Border and Boundary?

The principal is really quite simple - who has the Rightful Claim? The so called Kings of the Earth can either trace lineage to David in case of Yisra'el and Yehudah. Or have other lineages or are Settlors of a new eState.

But here is the kicker - that new eState comes into existence as per a higher law - settled before the fact - and is therefore subject to and will be governed by said law and trustees of a higher eState and therefore, the new eState is also cestui que trust by its very nature.

Yet I can see your point and it is a good point.

-------------------------
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-23-11 at 04:11 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I do see your point, and I do travel freely and when stopped and questioned why no papers at the end of the day, I have been met with smiles all around. But one may ask, why go thru the headache at all? Why not just establish a new Trust and Declare its standing.
    It would be great if you could record some audio of one of these "no papers" questioning encounters so as to gain a sense of howand why you get met with smiles and others get met with strife.

Do the smiles extend past your area on the county you inhabit? Do you believe smiles are what you would be met with if questioned anywhere on this land when you travel freely at the wheel of a car?

Perhaps you could provide the people here with a general run-down of events and responses during your roadside encounters which create smiles and unimpeded travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    It would be great if you could record some audio of one of these "no papers" questioning encounters so as to gain a sense of howand why you get met with smiles and others get met with strife.

Do the smiles extend past your area on the county you inhabit? Do you believe smiles are what you would be met with if questioned anywhere on this land when you travel freely at the wheel of a car?

Perhaps you could provide the people here with a general run-down of events and responses during your roadside encounters which create smiles and unimpeded travel.
    The LEO's on the Metro area where i travel now know me quite well as some clown tried to burn down the house I possess, and there has been some gang related activity; however, in regard to the LEO's if I was to be pulled over, I just do not argue with them. They are gonna do what they are gonna do. If they create a new person, then so be it. I comprehend the trust construction and I will be sure to tell the LEO - I have no trust in you. As such when discussion occurs with the Trustee bound by Constitution - matters are resolved with smiles.

I think that both Mysticone and David are right. The State owns the Person - and if one is acting for said person and is in breach of Trust, then thats gonna be a problem; David is right too because there Always has to be Choice - else like Mysticone said - slavery.

The Pot cannot turn to the Potter and complain. So the Person is subject to the Rules of the State. A man may be subject to the rules depending on his office or not.

The State is a HUGE Express Trust. And to Mysticone - one acting for Cestui Que Trust can use 12USC411 - absent trespass because that Person holding the Beneficial interest [CQT] created by the State is Subject to all of the State laws [see the express trust now]. And therefore the man acting in and for said Person has a Choice - to demand lawful money or not.

So in fact the Slave is the CQT. The man in the example is always with Choice to act in and for said CQT or not. And even if he chooses to act in and for said CQT, there is still choice - to demand lawful money and stay without the Federal Reserve Trust [districts] or not.

shalom,
    mj
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!