Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The synthetics might border what you say. Otherwise I am of the opinion that, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." is a euphemism for a little lower. In other words, on the subliminal and subconscious levels both sexes have agreed to this relationship of the chemistry for a very long time.

"Behind every great man is a great woman."

Some like me are not so blessed as to have a woman and life-long partner interested truly in my health, welfare and safety; above that ability to control. So my tendency has always been older women. - And now I know one reason why - artificial lubricant contains no added pheromones or copulins (same thing, I think). And thinking about it, this demonstration has been rather consistent with the frustration women feel as they lose this power with age.

Looking through the websites supplying copulin fragrances we see that this is an aid to restoring youth and power of sex.

My post above is a great example of "witchcraft" except that I am utilizing my knowledge for self cultivation. - Not manipulating others. This is something I feel that I have every right to do - take control of my internal programming and of course I can teach this to those who might be willing to take this path.

I am revising it to: Cosmoholographics, being that I am using test equipment to quantify and measure this "electrical" activity.

Click Here. I find it intriguing how long ago I became interested.

Now that I have added it to the website dictionary spellchecker, it is done.

P.S. Thank you Michael Joseph:

Else, look around what do you see? The mind is hypnotized by irrational thought and the emotion is given her "hearts desire." The woman being subject to the man is a fallen state WITHOUT the Garden of God.
    I have been expressing commercial priestcraft as arising from the improper substitution of EMOTION (RUACH) for the MIND OF GOD (NESHEMAH) in the "breath of life" passage. This really fits well!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-05-16 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The synthetics might border what you say. Otherwise I am of the opinion that, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." is a euphemism for a little lower. In other words, on the subliminal and subconscious levels both sexes have agreed to this relationship of the chemistry for a very long time.

"Behind every great man is a great woman."

Some like me are not so blessed as to have a woman and life-long partner interested truly in my health, welfare and safety; above that ability to control. So my tendency has always been older women. - And now I know one reason why - artificial lubricant contains no added pheromones or copulins (same thing, I think). And thinking about it, this demonstration has been rather consistent with the frustration women feel as they lose this power with age.

Looking through the websites supplying copulin fragrances we see that this is an aid to restoring youth and power of sex.
    I liken it to a simple statement that I desire to be yoked equally. So if I ENGAGE someone in marriage or business - i wish to be equally yoked. But I think allodial is right men and women have different natures and I know I am stereotyping but on a group level I think I can safely state that a woman's nature is different than a man's nature. Men tend to be logical and women tend to feel. In a sense the union of the two are a picture of Elohim - Left and Right side of brain brought together in one.

But this external picture in marriage is a picture or symbol of what we desire internally - a balance.

Ecc_10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Son_8:3 His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Coming back into the garden, the left and the right are are both of the same body. For the two become one flesh. Nevertheless the left has its uses and so does the right - and we two plow the field EQUALLY YOKED.

IMHO, today folks are yoked in lust or greed or sometimes fear - and this is unfortunate for there is no equal yoking together rather, it seems, what exists is a manipulation game.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!