Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
How do you know that real women are the problem and not transgender male-to-females?

To "make it big" in Hollywood, one must become a transgender. Name your favorite movie star/rock star, supermodel, etc. They're transgender, like the baphomet, because Hollywood and Entertainment is based on Satanism. That is the requirement for the "selling the soul" part.

Outside of Hollywood, these types do not feel a moral obligation to let you know what they were originally. Now I comprehend what marriage annulments were for.

Goes back a long ways. Shakespearian actors were all men: men played womens' roles. Ballerinas -- why do they have long legs, long arms, flat chest, super thin? They were castrato men. Castrati sopranos had a greater lung capacity for singing opera.

But bone structure does not lie, and men and women have great differences there, although plastic surgeons can hide unwanted features temporarily.

Hollywood fools people by the bizillions with a "duping delight" grin on their face.
I can only be accountable for my own House according to my own choices. The problem that I see is emotion is ruling the mind. I really don't care to discuss the external reality as it is just a LEAF on the tree. Rather I choose to discuss the roots which feed the tree. Therefore looking within myself I look into the mirror and I behold my true nature.

and I pray God to send "hornets" to flush out those hidden kings within me which have built up strongholds in me so that these might be discovered and put to death.

In my view, satanism is just self-centeredness above all else.

======================

who cares what the world does - i was asked who will I vote for - that is almost too funny to me these days - I don't vote. What do I give a crap about the worldly systems. My direction does not come from the world. I quit the world a long time ago and I have not been with a job for more than 10 years now and yet Yah increases according to His wonderful mercies and graces. The world is what it is - I quit.

so be salty where you can - but who really cares what hollywood is up to? Not I, says me.

Therefore DECLARE THY TRUST in God under Providence - then CLAIM Jubilee. Canon Law is subject to Divine Law. Admiralty and Constitutional Law [water and land] is subject to the law of the air [Canon] but the law of the air is subject to the law of the fire [Divine]. For our God is a consuming Fire.

It is no longer I that lives but Christ in me - this life I live I live by the faith of the son of God.....therefore, dead am I to the flesh. Submitted am I to the direction of the Holy Spirit. Led am I by the Holy Spirit thusly called am I a son of God.

Liberty declare I in the Spirit - Jubilee declare I, trumpeting the Voice of Freedom in the Shadow of the Almighty in refuge under the Lord.

In ministerial capacity am I - a regenerate man - speaking in the name of my King - Jesus Christ or Yehoshuah.

The world is what it is - the Creator owns all and may grant to whomsoever the Creator chooses to grant. Thusly unconcerned am I of the proceedings of this world. The Kingdom of God is Within.

Comes not the Kingdom of God by observation - why are so many looking? Why not illuminate your little piece of the Divine! That spark that flame - let it burn within - an all consuming fire!

======================

Point I not without but rather within me at my feminine nature [emotion] - is she in BALANCE with mind [male nature] - conscious observer am I.

The mirror is sometimes hard to look into for all of the ruling kings within. But let the child come unto me sayeth Joseph and Jesus. The true you! Let the true you - come forth - shouting restoration - Jubilee.

Let the aul be driven in my ear - for I desire NOT to be without the House of my God. And I shall dwell in the House of the LORD forever.

Shalom,
MJ