Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post

I was pulled over by a Revenue Agent/LEO for Frisco, Texas..

An Administrative Court can ONLY deal with a LEGAL FICTION, and never with a Natural Man of flesh and blood. I never consented to their Jurisdiction. There is no verified complaint, and so there is no case, since no one was injured or damaged.

By this time, I knew the Law, knew my right to Travel, knew LEO had no personam jurisdiction, and knew not to give consent.

Since they have tried twice to get me to respond to the citation issued to the LEGAL FICTION. I have marked them, Return to Sender. Refused for cause.
    some bold Statements there ..
    might You back such Statements with some judicial opinions in support of your postulations ..??

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    some bold Statements there ..
    might You back such Statements with some judicial opinions in support of your postulations ..??
    Thanks for the challenge to document these statements. I don't have only access to legal research. I read the court findings in a report I purchased from BeatTrafficTickets.org.
    You have the Law of the Land, a.k.a. Common Law Jurisdiction, and the Law of the Sea, a.k.a. Admiralty Law Jurisdiction, also called Commercial Law.
    A Commercial Law Jurisdiction functions in an Administrative Court, which simply administers the Commercial, and not, Common Law. Common Law is the Law of Natural Men and Women, that is where a flesh and blood person could swear a complaint of injury and seek damages of another natural person.

In Law, only Like can come against Like. A commercial entity, identified in all caps, cannot sue an upper and lower case Natural Man, because they are not like entities at law. Only if the Natural Man CONSENTS to this form of law (absent a crime involving a victim who swears an affidavit, or the existence of a physical body of the crime), the Administrative Court has no personam Jurisdiction. This is why the Refused for Cause R4C Process works! (But damage someone, or injure them, and you are now in deep trouble, because they will be able to claim Jurisdiction over you in some fashion. I don't know what or how, I am still learning. :-))