IN MY HUMBLE OPINION:

He is a Jew who is one Inwardly. How long must we suffer those who would attribute nationality to Scripture. Clearly St. Paul understood that Judah sits in the East is a symbol for Spirit - and Light - thusly in Numbers we see -

Num_2:9 All that were numbered in the camp of Judah were an hundred thousand and fourscore thousand and six thousand and four hundred, throughout their armies. These shall first set forth.

186,400 - as in the speed of light. WHAT A COINCIDENCE? Not really.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Seems God and St. Paul take a different view on who is a Jew.

Seems many have it confused - Jerusalem ABOVE is the Mother of us all. Honor thy Mother and thy Father. Jerusalem BELOW is bondage! And yet folks pray for some State. I wonder do they beg God? As if there is want with God.

Speaking of unbelief - many a Christian is completely asleep - Sleeping Beauty - as it were. In name only - so lets not point fingers here at beliefs. Why must there be a club? God is NOT a respecter of persons. Sleeping Beauty slumbers on absent Conscience subject to the 7 lower vices [fiery serpents] - Humanity the GREAT WHORE riding the 7 lower vices [lower serpent nature]. So lets do try to not single out any such belief or people.

Shin - Lamed - Mem ---- Thy rod and thy Staff they comfort Me ----- Peace. Perhaps one day the Christians will find the 72 virgins written in their Bible - I wonder how long. Maybe a Jew can point it out to them? Lets be kind to each other.

The Spirit gives LIFE - but the Letter leads to Death. History and such is great but does it give life?

Let it Rain.....for we walk in a dry, desert land - yea, thou I walk in the "valley" of the shadow of death..." - Low places [feet or heel touches the earth].

James [Jacob] - speaks to the 12 scattered abroad - akin to the 144,000 who will know and understand the Mystery of God and will publish and reveal these to the World = Onesimus sent to Philemon.

Adam = Aleph, Daleth, Mem

Aleph = 1
Daleth = 4
Mem = 40

144 ===> see it? In other words Adam in his 1st Estate = Perfect Image and Likeness of God. So there will be those who know and understand both the roots, tree and the leaves and they will speak it and publish it and sing it. But first a HARD RAIN must fall. Listen carefully.

Where have you been?

12 Misty Mountains = 12 tribes - 12 Cranial Nerves - deadened to Spirit

6 crooked highways = 6k years

7 sad forests = 7 lower vices

12 dead oceans = DEATH not knowing the Spiritual meanings of the literal Word... No Shin-Mem..... only Yod-Mem.

10,000 = 1/2 of the troop shown at Mahanaim - TWO TROOPS - therefore in the Matrix [Womb] there is 10k sons and 10k daughters. - but he relates them to graveyards in NOT KNOWING the TRUTH. They lack Mem or Water [Truth]. Remember the Woman at the Well?

What did you see?

A new born baby - Born of Spirit - Rev 12 - with wild wolves all around it -

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

A Highway of Diamonds with nobody on it = THE WAY OF LIFE - Ref Psalms 119.

A black branch with blood that kept dripping - Remember I am the vine - ye are the branches - and the woman with an issue of blood for 12 long years - a BLACK branch is found here -

Son_1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Son_1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Men with hammers bleeding - A hammer is in the hand to do work - but this is futility for the deeds are birthed from Carnality which is against the Kingdom of God - thus their work is death.

10,000 talkers whose tongues were all broken:

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Jer 12:11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.

Guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children: This is the Scripture being in the hands of the ignorant - so they twist it to their own destruction:

2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

And what did you hear?

I heard the sound of a Thunder that roared out a warning - Thunder always comes AFTER Lightening - Thusly is the Angel with one foot on the Land and the other the Sea - Thundering - speaking WITHIN - Calling your name! Come away my Dove....

The Roar of a Wave that could drown the whole world - from Jude:

Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Can you hear and see now? Has Jesus healed your ear of which Peter cut off? And have you been given sight to see what is right before your very eyes? Amazing, yes?

100 drummers whose hands were a blazing - 100 is the number in Scripture for the Elect. So the Election are working overtime to get the message out there but it seems no one can hear. Can anyone awaken Sleeping Beauty? She is Consciousness subject to the 7 lower natures - the 7 dwarfs - she awaits a Prince to kiss her to awaken her from her Slumber - an Israel. Whilst she looks Without her gates she remains in slumber - she must look within as Jesus said!

10,000 whispering - those who know the truth - the other 1/2 of the matrix - but NOONE is listening:

Hos_9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Who can hear the words of the Spirit? They are as whispers in the room of raging waves.

Continued....