Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    Interesting...
    You know, I gave that show a shot "Adam ruins everything" he had an episode about the automobile industry.
    He talked about how it really ruined the country based by Demand...more cars, more parking spots more imminent domain...(if I used the right legal procedure they enForce).
    I shake my head cause day after day I reach more realization of just how SERIOUS our self-destructive system is headed to destruction.
    The first will be last and the last first. Esau - flesh consciousness always seems to bloom in full strength first, but then Jacob [man of the mind], who was second, begins to rule in the house. Later, once the mind has matured, the mind and body make peace with each other. Thus there is an evolution in consciousness that happens in every (wo)man. For Esau, I hated, Jacob I loved. But then we see Jacob and Esau hugging each others neck as the Mind realizes how much it has neglected the body and the two make peace.

One must find balance else that leads to chaos and destruction. Thusly one is born natural and then becomes spriritual but then the spiritual redeems the natural. The natural man is a brute beast - literal in his estimations and thusly his deeds produce death for his deeds are subject solely to his five senses which are limited.

Finding no heir to inherit, the Grantor may assign his estate, and this is a shame for what House may be built upon an assignment. And how may property Escheat to a dead man? Nevertheless Trust pledged is a living Charity. In North Carolina there exists the concept of "vested rights" and it works like this: If I have a property that is land locked and I construct a drive-way across your property to gain access well naturally that is a trespass on my part. However, if you remain silent in regard to the protection of your rights, then in your silence you agree to the existence of the driveway. As such, an accord is struck in silence. Upon the 8th year of use you may not contest my use and the existence of the driveway and I would then obtain to an easement [ditch to ditch] across your property. One would do well to study this concept. For to comprehend this matter is to know the 16th was agreed to by all the States in silence. They had only to utter a single "peep" and yet nothing was heard.

If the Grantor retains rights in the Grant, then upon finding no heir, the Rights of Use may Escheat to the Grantor. King's were quite fond of Escheatment in the days - and some thought to outsmart the sitting King by placing the Estate in the possession of the Dead Hand [Church]. For since the Church does not die, then once the Estate is in its possession it remains never to be transferred again. Thusly, these purposes defeated the Crown and therefore laws were promulgated in effort to defeat such purposes - Statute of Uses and the Statute against Perpetuities still remain from Henry VIII even today upon the books of many, many States in existence.

Therefore Escheatment exists upon failure of succession in ownership. Example: Grantor grants an Estate in Land for "himself and his heirs". His only son inherits upon Grantor's death. His only son does not have children and does not marry. Therefore, there is no one to inherit the Estate in Land. Notice, however, that the Land Right is preserved in the State, but the Estate is Land fails due to lack of a successor. The Land remains in the State and thusly the Superior Right holder would gain an Escheatment since the Estate is a derivative of the Superior Right in Land.

It is hard to know how one party obtains to an interest in property. Assignment of Interest many times is done privately and the public need not have any knowledge of the procedure of which one obtains an interest or outright ownership. Many times I have taken an interest in property thru a Trust. For instance the fee simple owner places the property in Trust and then obtains 100 percent beneficial interest [true ownership] in contract. The trustee holds both legal and equitable titles in trust and in contract. The beneficiary may enter into a "contract for beneficial interest" with me of which upon performing my vows, I might receive 50 percent ownership in the property as consideration. This is entire private. In terms of the public, the trustee has not changed and therefore the public remains ignorant of the new ownership structure. I may decide to split my beneficial interest 50 times into 1 percent interests. And the foregoing is perfectly legal. In order for one to foreclose out the property all of the interests must be foreclosed.

In the foregoing example, it is assumed that there is no mortgage and, as such, not subject to the Garn St. Germain act of 1982.. The foregoing example also provides protection against Escheatment, probate, etc. And thus the "family farm" may continue to be held by and for the family for many generations. What profits a man to gain the entire world and leave it to a fool? A wise man leaves the Estate to a wise man in trust! The fool is not allowed to manage or own the Estate until he gains knowledge.

Hook: Galations 4 and Hosea 4:6.

Therefore, a Grantor may setup each office of the Trust like this : Trustee and successors in office... beneficiary and successors in interest

Now here is the kicker - when a NAME is placed in a Trust, then the Trust exists only for the lifetime of that one being named. If you study carefully the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States, one will notice that no names were given. Therefore the Trust is unlimited and does not cease to exist. One will say "but what if man ceases to acknowledge the existence?" While no energy is being granted upon the Trust, the Trust still exists and awaits those who will pickup its offices again - one day!

The State therefore is the GREATEST asset protection plan ever invented. Considering the memory of man one may argue termination upon forgetfulness. And yet, that too fails upon artifacts and the will of future generations. The "builders of State" till the ground carefully. And they hide right before your very eyes. For those who lack ears to hear the "K" is silent.

Knights Templar - do show.... [Kay']n ights Templar - Cainites Templar.

There comes a time, when Jacob must leave and separate from worldly concerns [Esau]. It may seem that I left to go into an tangent and did not return, but it only seems that way. When you realize what I AM means, then you will see give Israel no inheritance for they inherit God. Can you image the wealth? And yet blind men fight over scraps from the masters table.

The other day I was catching fish to eat later that day. When asked if I was with a license I just replied I am trying to catch food to eat. With a tip of the hat, I was informed to have a good day. See that I claimed within a higher Estate. All souls indeed are subject to a Higher Power.

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. From another discussion this week. Redeemed means no further obligation exists from our out of the Estate of which property was Redeemed. That unlocks the door. If you are one who only considers money when you consider the term Redeemed, then you will be wise to consider districts and now one has climbed another rung higher. Nevertheless one has not obtained to Superior Rights. For instance property may be redeemed out of the Estate of the Taxpayer, which will result in no future lien upon said property held for the benefit of the Federal Reserve, and yet, one would do well to acknowledge trustees exist upon the face of paper money.

It does not take a genius to realize that money is held in trust and that its USE does not grant upon the USER allodial [superior] Rights. How could it? What it grants is an allodial estate in fee simple. Which is to say 100 percent of the Right of Use of the Right held by a Superior Trustee. Therefore once Superior Rights are established in the State, the State is protected against alienation. Whilst Estates may be bought and sold the Right of which Estates are carved remains in the State.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-30-16 at 06:32 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!