Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "There walks a lady we all know
    who shines white light and wants to show" - Led Zeppelin

Perspective is key. I find many want to discuss trust from the ground up. But I prefer from the Top down. Thus we have different perspectives. One will say from ground up that Trust is a creature of law and to that end I would have to agree. But from top down, one must ask, where did law come and of whose grant shall it be used? With these two perspectives in mind one may see inferior [bottom up] and superior [top down] perspectives. The goal of course is that the State be secure.

I hear you David Merrill, it is quite revealing when one looks back. One might say one Cheribim in Prospect and one in Retrospect. But both touch wings in the center. From top down allodium is only in the King - and the King grants superior Rights to be held in trust by his lords for the keeping of the kingdom. From bottom up allodial refers to titles as one has an allodial or fee simple title to property.

Since property is merely Rights of Use of a "Certain Right" whereof said Certain Right is held in trust of the King for the Kingdom. Therefore the King is the Titular Head and all comes from his Body which is the Kingdom.

In the King is Dominion - thus is the King-Dom in the Throne
    In the Superior Position - the perspective is Ownership
    In the Inferior Position - the perspective is Possession

Where it can get interesting is the law does not recognize a future beneficiary holding property in trust for the benefit of an even more distant heir. But this problem may be resolved by those who form societies [secret or otherwise] who swear and pledge to each other] such that even though law fails promises prevail in secret.

For instance lets say I hold a real estate of which I wish to place in trust for the benefit of myself and my heirs. This deed cannot contemplate my son holding the property for his great grandson. Because that great grandson may not come to exist. And furthermore, if said great grandson did come to exist of what claim would he have if my son decided to sell the estate? Nevertheless the purposes of the law are defeated by those who would create a higher law in themselves. These are a law unto themselves. As they pledge to each other to keep and preserve and protect as paladins the Estate for their societal enjoyment.

Truly, I find such selfless acts inspiring as one foregoes personal gain for the benefit of the society. Now what I like about Jesus is that he proposes a Republic whereof all may come to the status of Christ. As St. Paul relates ...."until Christ be formed in you". But there exists a higher power in the All in All - a closed Sphere in God. For we live, move and have our being In God.

Now then a trust may exist without dividing title. Many times a trustee will hold both legal and equitable titles and then thru contract develop a relationship with a beneficiary. Said trustee may be subject to an office which hold the power of management [direction]. And further said trustee may hire on agents [departments] to carry out certain duties - subject to oversight.

States, by their very nature, intercourse with other states and therefore States may enter into the condition of bankruptcy. Upon such condition of bankruptcy a State and its inhabitants may find themselves subject to a fiefdom. This seems quite obvious to me. I think it was Freud's nephew who taught that a great people could be controlled thru their lusts. One would not be wasting time to watch THE CENTURY OF THE SELF - by Adam Curtis. All four parts are wonderfully enlightening into the current condition of the human psyche and mind control as propagated upon an unsuspecting population which finds itself steeped in hedonism.

I love to play Monopoly at my house with my children. We always change the rules to allow for leases, options, contract for deeds, etc. But one aspect never is left untouched is that all the transactions are from the bank. When one buys one is buying from the bank. Thusly is the game called Monopoly. We always set a man or woman as the Bank to enforce the idea in our children that there is a force in banking subject to a particular Will. We each consent to play.

Once my son related that if he had all the money of the bank he would allow his mother to own all the property with hotels. I told him he wouldn't make six times around the board. Upon five times he was bankrupt. A great lesson was learned by all who played.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    As St. Paul relates ...."until Christ be formed in you". But there exists a higher power in the All in All - a closed Sphere in God. For we live, move and have our being In God.
    Actually the literal translation is...

...until a mind and life in complete harmony with the mind and life of Christ shall have been formed in you.
    Name:  until_your_mind_be_in_harmony_with_the_mind_of_christ.gif
Views: 483
Size:  10.9 KB

The process of regeneration is outlined in those scriptures. The Word of God AFAIK refers to the truth and wisdom of God rather than some mystical, unknowable construct. It seems rather antithetical to the blinding venom of a serpent.

Perspective is key. I find many want to discuss trust from the ground up. But I prefer from the Top down. Thus we have different perspectives.
    If you're just making things up then perhaps we might have different perspectives. With the saints and Christ all seated together in the heavenlies as a unity you are attempting to split unity asunder. If any one of the royal priesthood in that heavenly unity are holding the property then it is not a trust relationship--at least not in the divisive, secular sense you propose.

For instance lets say I hold a real estate of which I wish to place in trust for the benefit of myself and my heirs. This deed cannot contemplate my son holding the property for his great grandson.
    #1 In drafting the warranty deed or quitclaim deed the seller wasn't probably trying to be your household estate planner. #2 Deeds are written to convey real property to the Purchaser and his or her heirs and assigns which 'contemplates' further conveyance and perpetual inheritance. Again, you don't seem to know what you are talking about. One set on being charitable, kind and loving would avoid spreading flawed information. If one is humble and one stands corrected, one stands corrected humbly rather than persisting in yet more error.

Now what I like about Jesus is that he proposes a Republic whereof all may come to the status of Christ. As St. Paul relates ...."until Christ be formed in you".
    Paul was desirous of them ceasing to be conformed to the world but instead to be renewed and regenerated in alignment with Jesus Christ (anointed/crowned). And those who refuse to enter the Ezekiel temple despite the Gentile bar being removed still remain without. Last I checked, holiness and regeneration aren't imposed by force and gunpoint. Even the Roman Centurion *ASKED* to have his daughter healed (a type of salvation)--no one forced it on him.

Now then a trust may exist without dividing title. Many times a trustee will hold both legal and equitable titles and then thru contract develop a relationship with a beneficiary.
    You are making things up. A trustee can in a separate capacity as an agent exercise authority for the other part of the title but as a trustee (in trustee capacity) he only has one side of that title collection. Otherwise, apart from disability due to political status, if he has both legal and equitable title he'd be holding in allodium (grantor and trustee and beneficiary are the same?). If you are discussing your own private internal personal MJ world philo-law that is fine, but you might do well to warn the reader rather than try to pass off what is universal in your reality as being universally-universal.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-31-16 at 09:01 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

"There walks a lady we all know who shines white light and wants to show" -
    There Walks A Lady We All Know

Name:  article-2099031-11A6F490000005DC-114_640x637.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  153.8 KB

Who shines white light and wants to show
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    There Walks A Lady We All Know

Name:  article-2099031-11A6F490000005DC-114_640x637.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  153.8 KB

Who shines white light and wants to show
    Athena? (Related: Eve, Athena & Worship of the Feminine: Straight Out of Genesis?)

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Outside the scope of piracy, and the licensing of privateering - 'perpetual inheritance' makes no more sense than Zionism on the land of Palestine.
    Its not piracy if one has a de jure royal charter. Pirates are by definition in opposition to the original jurisdiction. Privateers and mercenaries aren't necessarily pirates since they work within the scope of sovereign prerogative. Letters of marque are issued by de jure sovereigns while pirates can be said to operate solely on appetite ("whose god is their belly" comes to mind ala Philippians 3:19 KJV).

Privateers and mercenaries operating under counterfeit royal charter might be pirates in fact though privateers and mercenaries in appearance: depends on how the quasi-sovereign governs himself/herself/itself/themselves.

Seeing the Israel/Jacob vs Edom/Esau conflict makes a lot of things make lots more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It had allegedly fictional conversations in it between President BUCHANAN and Territorial Governor GILPIN that fit this all exactly.
    BUCHANAN (Presbyterian) was also from Pennsylvania.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-01-16 at 01:17 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    You are making things up. A trustee can in a separate capacity as an agent exercise authority for the other part of the title but as a trustee (in trustee capacity) he only has one side of that title collection. Otherwise, apart from disability due to political status, if he has both legal and equitable title he'd be holding in allodium (grantor and trustee and beneficiary are the same?). If you are discussing your own private internal personal MJ world philo-law that is fine, but you might do well to warn the reader rather than try to pass off what is universal in your reality as being universally-universal.

Let the reader decide for himself.....

Land Trust Facts.pdf

One might do well to learn about the Mass. Business Trust and the Illinois Land Trust before one goes about implying that a trustee may not be vested with both the legal and the equitable titles. Regarding the latter one would do well to read KENOE ON LAND TRUSTS if one is lucky enough to obtain a copy.

One would not do well for one's self in blindly trusting in the words of another...Due Diligence is imperative. Perhaps your Perspective on my writing was wrongly focused on the grantor/trustee/beneficiary being one person -that of course is a merger. Nevertheless the Grantor may be the Trustee and also "a member of a class of beneficiaries". Grantor may even be a co-trustee and co-beneficiary.

Article_8-1.pdf

Come on in boys - the water is fine.

Finding the Trustee of a Land Trust to be with both Legal and Equitable Title real estate may be sold and deeded at the hand of a member of the Board of Trustees subject to the power of direction manifest in the office of management which is typically vested in a beneficiary but need not be. As a Board of Directors may be established by the Creator/Grantor/Settlor.

Land Trust Facts 2.pdf
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-01-16 at 01:56 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!