Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sleeping helped reconcile.

The birthright is to waiver of tort, according to the municipal priestcrafter's code.

Name:  Waiver of Tort.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  88.1 KB

This authority comes from the inheritance of Levi, sometimes referred to as the Aaronic Priesthood - at I Chronicles 6. And this is why the Dutch East Indies Trading Company is mentioned in the first passages of the British Accreditation for the Modern State of Israel. - The same charter. Let's admit it, the definition for pirate/privateer/mercenary at sea etc. is by definition, fuzzy. Delovio v. Boit proclaims for Justice STORY that should I present a bucket with a corncob floating in it to STORY, he would proclaim it admiralty jurisdiction and all those unclaimed notes; those are insurance policies being passed along in bottomry with the trustees ignorant that somewhere, somebody is going to keep them in the vault - special deposit by making that demand/claim. Just not today.

Rambling on a roll.

At the same time (1611) we find that the King James Version was chartered and dedicated to "Our Sion":

Name:  epistle_dedicatory_1.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  81.3 KB

Name:  epistle_dedicatory_2.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  46.0 KB

So I circle back...

Name:  Zionist_milk.jpg
Views: 1029
Size:  178.9 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-16 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Let's admit it, the definition for pirate/privateer/mercenary at sea etc. is by definition, fuzzy.
    As fuzzy as the legitimacy, sanity and intra vires -ness of the pertinent sovereign. Speaking of fuzziness and confusion: comes to mind the notion of: Esau pretending to be Israel, Ishmael pretending to be Isaac, Israel overcoming amnesia ... etc. Regardless, we see that its all trumped by the poignancy of Joseph's dream. The birthright is Joseph's and the scepter departed from Judah around 4 A.D.

The Joseph Connection

Then he {Joseph} dreamed another dream and told it to his brothers and said, “Behold, I have dreamed another dream. Behold, the sun, the moon, and eleven stars were bowing down to me.” Genesis 37:9
    And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the nightand the stars. Genesis 1:16
    Then they took Joseph’s robe and slaughtered a goat and dipped the robe in the blood. Genesis 37:31
    For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him comes the chief ruler [ prince]; but the Birthright is Joseph's," 1 Chron. 5:2
    Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? Isaiah 63:1-3
    AFAIK, Isaiah 63:1-3 isn't suggesting the figure is nationally from Edom but is on the way back from Edom after having visited his wrath upon them.

He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. Revelations 19:13
    Embodiment of wisdom and truth
    And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 2 Cor. 3:3 (ESV)
    Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14
    (Being the light and bearing the light aren't the same)

Legitimacy of crowns
    He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the LORD’s, and on them he has set the world. 1 Samuel 2:8
    I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
    And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. 2 Ephesians 6-10
    Then he {Joseph} dreamed another dream and told it to his brothers and said, “Behold, I have dreamed another dream. Behold, the sun, the moon, and eleven stars were bowing down to me.” Genesis 37:9
    And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. Genesis 1:16

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is the ownership not only of birthright, but of the hybrid between e=mc2 and Relativity/Time Dilation.
    Contrast those who refuse to pervert their creative function (i.e. those who allow a mind and life i complete harmony with the mind of life of Christ be formed in them) and those who persist with and support such perversion regardless of wisdom or truth conveyed to them. Can the birthright go to those with unsound mind? Is unsound mind cause for disinheritance? Or... is sound mind part of the inheritance?

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.” Proverbs 9:10
    Last edited by allodial; 11-01-16 at 11:19 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.