Thread: The Original R4C in the modern civil era?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    David,

Thank you. This is a lot of cryptic information, for example, OMBs i have no idea what that is but after a quick look im guessing that its a publishing thing. I'm trying to share my observations too and i will in detail. This is very interesting for me and Mitchell's site is also very interesting. i'll need to look closely at. These Oaths are a little different in that they are not State Judges but the people who i am talking about are. I need to study this information you posted and thank you. I'll be working on this a lot so I appreciate your insight. I'm just that the slow it down break it down stage playing catch up. If i was to reach out to you privately and compensate you for a little of you time do you thing you can help me get up to speed a bit more quickly. It's incredible that i can get a certified copy of the oath of office for the man acting as Governor but i get no responsive records for the ones who cause harm to I. How convenient for them. . . Accountability, responsibility and enforceability is what's important for a lot of bad things to stop happening.

Quote Originally Posted by xman View Post
    This is a lot of cryptic information
    it was a simple question too. one i asked in many ways.. found the term 'Refused for cause' much later elsewhere in an old english doc but dont recall exactly which doc now. essentially in that doc it was used for notification of a lack of jurisdiction.