Thanks again;

This is not just a great contemplation and lesson in Futures. This goes into the New World Order. George Sr. was also Director of Central Intelligence c1976. I was born in Penrose Hospital too, the NE Corner. As in the Cornerstone that the Builders Rejected.

Name:  monuments extended close.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  89.3 KB

Name:  Northeast Corner.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  168.5 KB

Inside the Golden Rectangle at the Church where my parents were married - two heritages of the Patroons of Wall Street convergent in me, we find the evidence in the NE Spire being larger. That particular monument is traditionally the Cornerstone.

Name:  monuments NE Spire larger.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  159.3 KB

The family jewels are gonads, male or female (ovaries) and so play the role in the Arrival movie too. Hannah's name is a palindrome. The same forward as backward. The linear is the foundation of commercial priestcraft in that guilt from the past causes you to seek the priest for penance, your sacrificial lamb offering, in contemplation of a better future. Pay up the collection plate before this gets better for you.

I bring up the NWO because this is the 1492 New World coming into a better orderly shape. MELCHIZEDEK dawning the Mantle and gratefully thanking the Masons (LEVI) for being such responsible custodians.

The judiciary is not a mess, it is vacant. Collection on the national debt has just become very, very precarious; impossible to assess risk now that I reported the Garnishment tech through eBay and Google. The law of the merchant shall judge.

Name:  temple stones mogan david.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  176.4 KB

The excitement is risk management facilitates now we can be at any international airport in the world in a few hours, and teleconferencing instantly the only boundary being citizenship, a global citizenry/village solves the problem about the Graduate moving out of the country. The education being substantial for currency base is safe presuming a long and predictable lifespan, anywhere on Earth.