Mr Merrill,

Thank you for your inquiry and by all means dissect my posts, agree or disagree. Prove me right or wrong etc. I welcome it. It is how we learn and teach. From my understanding, when you sign a document, you have bonded your self to the words and agree with everything that is on that document. Such as in your video when you were talking about "bonding your substance" to a check signed with a blank endorsement to operate into default private credit script. A naked contract without full disclosure. As the signature, I was referring to the act of notary when you can notarize your own documents with stamp, signature, and thumbprint. (I believe that is the correct three... will verify and correct if not) I assume it functions the same way... signature is authorization, thumbprint is verification, and a stamp puts it into the federal realm of things via the post office. The post office is a very large entity I found out and they do more then just mail. They are responsible for all communications for the military and government. Isn't this the same thing the court clerk does to documents when she signs the stamp? But isn't the judge suppose to do that and not the clerk? Anyway off point. My bank agreement I have read and it did have the restrictive endorsement section in it but for the life of me can no longer find it. I have found every other piece of "research documents" except that. But when I find it or just get another one I will most definitely post it. I do like to be informed though. That way when I talk to someone about this stuff, I am able to enforce it with documentation. I'm still new to this anyways. You and the others hear are way more experienced and are more knowledgeable then me.

a site I use sometimes to look up stuff quickly. May need a better more informed page.
https://definitions.uslegal.com/r/re...e-endorsement/