Thank you David, I had a feeling it was best to start with 2018 and work backwards. I've been very excited to file and get this process going, I'll keep this forum/post updated as I go with this first filing. Forgot to mention I also have a 1099 for 2018 as well with some side work I had done. That's where things become a little confusing for me, as the W-2 is pretty straight forward I feel.

Just to keep you informed I'm sending the IRS my W-2 and 1099, a copy of all of my paychecks for the year with my stamp on the back, notice and demand with bank act information, summary of service that was served on the Federal Reserve, and my Social Security Statement showing I had reached my 10 year minimum limit for payment as we discussed some time ago, however SSA was unwilling to provide me a statement showing that I had met my obligation (so I may just leave that out of my package).

I thought I was already registered with www.lawfulmoneytrust.com, I'll have to look into that if not, but I could've sworn I was already grandfathered in from when I first signed up with you.