Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
Hi All,

another update, got a second letter from the IRS stating they are now holding my 2018 tax return because they want to verify my income, income tax withholding, tax credits and business income. It says in the letter that they will contact me if they have any questions, and not to contact the IRS office in regards to this matter before 60 days. So much for the hope of this going smoothly lol

Anyone else have anything of the similar matter? I suppose I'll just wait and see what happens at this point. Thanks all

My suspicion lately is that the DoJ is keeping tabs here and the Albany Remand, seeing that we have no judicial oversight to run to - except maybe the Dragon Court (NEPHALIM) and then maybe above that, the Truth. So they are experimenting.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
This is what you're looking for...

Contention: U.S. notes are not income.

Some assert that U.S. notes are not taxable income under the Revenue Acts of Congress; that a worker who redeems a paycheck in U.S. notes (lawful money) owes no federal tax on that income.

The Law:

The U.S. Supreme court has said “…taxation on income was [is] in its nature an excise…” and excise taxes can be avoided by avoiding the privileged activity - endorsing private credit of the FED.

Relevant Case Law:

United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10 th Cir. 1980) - Court affirms "that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in lawful money."

Milam v. United States, Appellees, 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974) - Holder of $50 Federal Reserve Note sought to require Federal Reserve board to redeem the note in gold or silver. Court affirms that "Appellant is entitled to redeem his note, but not in precious metal."
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...24/629/430631/

United States v. Condo, 741 F.2d 238, 239 (9 th Cir. 1984) - Taxpayer argued that receipt of Federal Reserve Notes did not constitute "income", the bass ackwards argument of Contention above. Of course FRNs are taxable. George Mercer wrote a letter to taxpayer Armen Condo who was highly unreceptive, continued using FRNs, and the court upheld his criminal conviction.
https://famguardian.org/Publications...ondoLetter.htm

Conclusion: True
I am copying this post over to What does the IRS agent think?