Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
A Florida man has discovered the Saving to Suitors Club forum as evidenced by a flurry of online posts yesterday. Like a kid with a new hammer he began by pounding out four posts, one in the Identity category followed by three in the Main Forum, covering a wide range of topics including passports, US citizenship and the Heavenly fahter.

He continued to lecture the readership today with three more submissions including one in the Travel category notable for its recommendation to violate multiple statutes of the motor vehicle code and to not cooperate with law enforcement when stopped.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-ma...ry?id=65071653
Thank you for making mention. I had noticed this too.

He sounds like me on Q twenty years ago, it seems. It is difficult to discern if he is mystified by all that patriot mythology or if he just likes to fight with people. At the moment I am presuming he has been getting beat up so badly that he is very insecure about his beliefs.

So I suggest you stop and try learning, without your current perspective. The things you spout are simply unrealistic. They create perplexed poverty and often jail time.