Thread: The Sumerian Swindle, and The Monsters of Babylon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David, at first glance it seems to be filled with hate against the Jews, but is it? Who are the Jews? Is the working man that wears a yamulke and cares for his family a Jew? Or is it the one with full knowledge of Usury's curse that prays on Humanity the Jew? I agree these books are extremely dangerous for unprepared or ignorant minds.
    As a general commentary and not specifically aimed at Gavilan:

It is a real shame that people take the Bible so literal. I went to a synagogue to get a taste of what it is like and I was appalled at the racism. However, I went to the so called Christian church and found the same. I imagine it to be the same everywhere religion is practiced in exoteric form.

"I know who you are who say you are of the house of Judah but do lie."

Who is hopelessly enslaved?: the one who thinks (s)he is free. Do utter those magic words - and the White Wizard has you.

Regarding the term Jew: In English it has an apparent meaning a "Jew-El". But if we accept the racist point of view of a "chosen" people, then that would make God a respecter of persons. Am I wrong? The term Jew is defined in Scripture - by the greatest Rabbi of all time who was the student of Gamaliel. Said student could orally recite the entire Torah.

Check yourself. Can you recite even the 1st chapter of Genesis 1? I can't. This instrument of God remains in bondage even to this day. But some are being birthed in his bonds [Onesimus].

Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Those who remain in flesh consciousness calling themselves Jews do lie.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

This reminds me of a lazy farmer who wouldn't raise any grain. 37 seeds to turn on the lamp - igniting the eternal fire. In the Leap Year is the celebration - 37 moons in the house of the Sun.

Babylon doth spew her poisonous seed. And he thinking to marry his sister. Silly rabbit. A lazy man she will not maintain. Why he can't even make his own corngrain. Too busy stomping over rabbit tracks in the outer court - arguing over that which matters not. Of course, he turns and pouts....

Instead of seeking the Gold of Ophir, he is satisfied with the dross of silver. How long will the prodigal son eat hog slop? Shall we now turn and return to the truth - and raise up seed to the Father?

Have the courage to turn away from the anti-Christ system which has hijacked the truth. May the true Husbandman raise up seed Christed and Crucified. Aquarius doth pour out HER water.

M - Mem - Mother - Water
    A - Aleph - Father - Ox [strength]
    N - Nun - Son - Seed

May the Wom[b]-man birth new seed in each of us. But someone said they saw activity on Mars and so another great war was predicted. It doesn't have to be. Why do folks look to their own destruction?

To our success,
    Mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-11-19 at 04:37 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!