Thread: First Time Redeeming Lawful Money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    You should attach evidence of your demand for lawful money to the return. Otherwise you risk making your self-assessment substantially incorrect and possibly frivolous. The IRS assumes everyone is using the privileged credit of the Federal Reserve. It's up to you to document that you're not.

Circle the date on your calendar you first began redeeming lawful money as important. This marks the day you removed your brick from the ziggurat. Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    You should attach evidence of your demand for lawful money to the return. Otherwise you risk making your self-assessment substantially incorrect and possibly frivolous. The IRS assumes everyone is using the privileged credit of the Federal Reserve. It's up to you to document that you're not.

Circle the date on your calendar you first began redeeming lawful money as important. This marks the day you removed your brick from the ziggurat. Congratulations and welcome to the club!
    Hi Lorne! Thanks for the tips. I have made copies of all the checks that I have written the demand on for ALL of 2019. I plan to mail the copies along with my return.

By the way, I'm so happy you chimed in on my thread. I've read so many of your responses on various threads here over the las year. Really appreciate it!