Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
The reason we keep going round and round Motla68 is that you state a hyperbole, and then people supporting your point tangentially are presumed to be supporting against me. I have the history and what you are saying is quite skewed and improperly amplified.

I will dredge up the reason you were banished as long as you do. Simply put - you cannot and have not shown any kind of success story that does not stand directly upon the remedy I promote - the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411) - with you spouting, Title 12 U.S.C. §411 on the face of the presentment Refused for Cause. You tried that - remember? Shall I go back and find the thread?

" complaints against Motla by the way) then we can flap about in the manure of our own ignorance. The Bible says we deserve so much, right?

Quit coming off so high-horsed as to speak down to us Michael Joseph, and start giving us examples, images and support any claims with links, current events, source documentation and soforth.

I bet you are an amateur NLP practitioner. What I am saying is that you should not bash me for people being willing to pay me to walk them through a lesson plan I give out all over the Internet for free. What I said was that if you asked people to pay you, you would soon be shut down as a snake oil salesman for trying to convince them, in return for the money you accepted, that the Lieber Code (Lincoln's Army as you put it above) is the prevailing law while using Title 12 U.S.C. §411, and trying to convince them that the 1913 Remedy had nothing to do with why there was Setoff for being a peaceful inhabitant.
Yes, please go find where I put " 12 USC 411 Refuse for Cause " on an instrument? I would like to see that myself, That line seems to be quite an oxymoron to me.

It appears your using mis-direction to try and shift the focus off of you and put it on me when your not addressing the fact that you said I asked people to pay me, why are you not answering? Are you so conceited that you cannot be humbled by admitting mistake?

Amateur NLP, where did that come from? How does anyone know that you might be using such a thing in here if you figure yourself such a professional at this? So far it has worked for you, correct?
Can you show any scientific evidence showing bona fide proof of claim to that?