Thread: Is China Such a Big Threat?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Therefore the Question is how big a threat is China prospering?

We might consider how China built the first wall, and TRUMP a much more modern wall. Basically though, China made the sacrifice of steadily building material infrastructure. They sacrificed the public health, mostly air quality to build large districts dedicated to building one monotonous product like shoe soles, zippers, cord and paper packaging products. All to buy up more than 20% of endorsers' substance in national debt. As the member banks here greedily accessed the lifestyle we enjoy, in instant gratification the people suffocated in poor air and water quality like our slaves.

All in order to jump that Wall launching on SARS in Y2K. That was what prompted my research leading to the cure in 2003 - news that the ports were shutting down to the flood of exchange students and all production. I could not believe my ears so I developed a raw data subtraction technique for defining the genome of SARS.

I still enjoy reading the two-step publication in municipal jurisdiction.

1. county
    2. US Patent and Trademark Office
    3. numerous PACER publications in suitors' Libels of Review

The Documents Disclosure program was so clever, I wonder if my use of it on PACER might be why the USPTO closed it down?

What happened was China published intention to patent the genome. So I sent a second notice of the USPTO Documents Disclosure entry. So I stultified the first multi-billion dollar industry based on the excretions of Iridium satellite technology. The radio waves cause the damaged DNA to excrete "live" RNA in capsid form to protect itself, the basic will to survive.

But all that aside...

Is it really a threat, that China is using the profits to build Chinese infrastructure? Isn't that the capitalist way for America? Are we the only nation allowed to build military might in the name of peace? See the Attachment about oaths.

If you recall, TRUMP already won a war declared against China and normalized civil rights for Hong Kong. See the Attachment. If anybody is being suppressive it is TRUMP with his carnival sideshow of practical and applied psychology:

Name:  13936 snippet suppression of hearings.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  416.0 KB

But it apparently worked. I was waiting months for several Chinese items. Now they flow again. I have been in the Seattle area and the Chinese are quite abundant, flourishing and happy there. The Wall does nothing to stop airplanes and the COVID-19 problem was quickly conquered in China. Now I hear the cure is flush niacin, 4 grams/day. Yet another way not to be afraid!

So with TRUMP busily imposing behavior modification on the Chinese, in his impressions (maybe intelligence) that they still desire a slave nation MAO Tse Tung might we suspect a little paranoia. I don't know. I feel Donald John has perfected a pout indeed. Man! Does he ever know how to pout! Evidence showed me that TRUMP's Executive Orders do go into immediate effect and are quite effective. So if you want to see a dictator in action just look to the Federal Register sometime. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Leaving a mess like this final Executive Order declaring a war is about the nastiest thing I have ever seen from a politician. I even suspect it is a strategy to hold the Oval Office. That is where my imagination wanders as I lead through hypothetical scenarios of Joseph Robinette having to put his cabinet together to repair financial relations with China in what Donald John has already declared an act of treason.

My imagination allows for plenty of backfire and ricochet'.

Name:  Inspired CHINA iron cross.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  68.6 KB

Name:  Inspired CHINA.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  115.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images