Thread: URGENT (By the 17th!) Redeem in Lawful Money for the first time with unemployment.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRG View Post
    So, simply put, how do I make a demand for lawful money on this unemployment and within only a week to learn?

What should I send back to them from what forms I've been given? Thanks.
    You have already accepted payment in private credit from the Fed. You can begin making your demand by going to your bank and signing the signature card with a demand.

Stay in honor. This means do not renege on your signature agreement.

Here is the new citation - the House instead of Cornell Law. You should wrap your mind around redemption before you start making claims.

Name:  Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp House.jpg
Views: 1166
Size:  159.7 KB

Janet Louise YELLEN, known as the Secretary of the Treasury came off years on the Board of Governors of the Fed. She is the US Governor for the International Monetary Fund as expressed in the link above. So she can do the adjustments for you if you know how to frame your accusation.

Currently she and the USPS, and the Department of Justice are making it very difficult to get past the chain link fencing around the Treasury building. No hand delivery and even Registered Mail is failing. You can read about it recently here. But the bottom line is that I have no interest in getting that done for you. You have not enrolled in my Lesson Plan.

So I suggest you change your signature card and do this right. It will take time but time flies while you are enjoying redemption. Especially if you get off on the right foot. Rather than crying that your civics teacher and parents duped you into signing your estate (property rights) over to the rigors of debt (national).

P.S. Brace yourself. This is not so bad as you make it out - URGENT hurry to get a free lunch and all. Here is the suitor's message that accompanied the new pic of the stamp:

Hey David, I appreciate your thoughts, and I'm ready for prosperity to envelop my life!

I agree redemption is of the mind as that is who we truly are!

Happy Sunday!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-10-21 at 11:41 AM.