Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have not directed any of the foregoing upon you Axe/Tom. I in no way was being rude to you or to your belief systems. I do however recognize that there are a great many who, while claiming a certain position [Religion] have zero clue to what they claim. Your views are your own. They are true for you and not me. Just as mine are my own. Yet our Intellect [Spirit] can be shared in a common forum.

So we disagree; great. I can see however, that I touched a nerve with you.

I in no way made any claim or argument against you, in personal capacity. Yet you seem determined to defend yourself. Why?

-----

But since you bring the controversy; lets explore for a moment:

Do you think a Soul has need of water? H2O?
    There were no seas in First Age and no Seas in the age to come Third Age.

Did not Yehoshua tell the woman at the well, I will give you water to drink and you shall never thirst again?
    Is not the bread and the water symbolic of Truth - God's Word?

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

-----

Do you presume to be tormented means that he is burning or in extreme physical pain?

Perhaps this is shame? And they shall look up and see the Son of Man coming in the clouds and beg for death - "For Shame, For Shame."

Why would the man ask for a message [truth = water] to be sent to his father and brothers?

Do you suppose that perhaps to "be in Hell" might be a Hebrewism that means to be absent from God?

Yet Yehoshua went to speak to the Prisoners? Where do you suppose they were kept?

1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

-----

Will you damn me to Hell if I study the Gnostics or the Apocriphal books like Enoch, Wisdom, Esdras....etc? Or what if I choose not to study the KJV at all? What if I study the Masoretic Text and the Septuagint Text? Does that qualify? Even the KJV - Romans recognizes there are many who have never heard the Word will not be found wanting on Judgment Day based on what their Natural Knowing of what is right or wrong.

-----

But in effort to stay on point - Can God die?

Btw Tom, thank you for engaging this discourse. I can tell you love to study and that is great.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-11-11 at 07:26 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!