Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I thought of one more issue that might arise here; the reinstatement of the DL may require that the "new" rules apply regarding necessary documents and info. A birth certficate, social security card and a utility bill, all obviously an attempt to indict through legal information.

My thoughts are when these documents and information are requested, "I can provide them to meet your requirement, and for your benefit only, absent capacity as trustee or fiduciary".

I will be "getting ahead of this thing", as David put it, some time this week. There has been no notice to appear so whatever I do, wherever I go and whomever I speak to will not result in arrest or jail. I will be dropped off at the DL bureau/courthouse and get it on the record that they are forcing me into the role of trustee in order to reinstate the DL card. My evidence package will reflect that I didn't ignore the presentment and that I acted in honor. It will also show that I respectfully declined the office of trustee/fiduciary for the Constructive Trust and refused for cause timely the presentment offered to me relating to that trust.

I will make it clear that I will help them in any way my character and capacity will allow which may include paying out of pocket to settle the matter, via lawful money only of course. That, however, will be against my will and intent since the magistrate/judge will have to force their obligation upon me. My only reason to reinstate the DL is for their benefit only; to keep peace on the roadways, to avoid negative roadside encounters with uninformed revenue agents/LEOs, to prevent any agent/LEO from committing unlawful trespass/kidnap against me and to avoid traumatizing my young children in the event this scenario transpires with them in the car.

These are all peaceful and righteous intents and purposes for using a DL card and the benefit of that use lies solely with the STATE/COUNTY/CITY. I have expressed these sentiments many times in the past through discussions on our private forum regarding using the "tools" of the STATE in our own right and for righteous purposes only. It seems as though I will be putting those sentiments and ideas into practice; with the added record of my clear and undeniable refusal to be trustee and the possiblity of them forcing that office upon me... For the Record!
    Exactly! A friend of mine put the DL and Registration on the dashboard and told the Police Officer you may take them for your beneficial use; the police officer came back and said "have a nice day."

If the Property belongs to State, why not redeem it? Or make a demand that it be redeemed anyways. What is the difference between notes and what is bought with notes in light of "PROPERTY"? I mean lets talk plainly now - Is a Map the Land or is a map just a representation of the land. So then is Property the car or is Property just the "Right of Use"? Can you redeem Property? Have not you been making demands for Lawful Money? - I believe the code says "They shall be REDEEMED on demand".......

Isn't money Property? If you say no, then you do not comprehend money. Money only exists within a Trust Relationship.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-20-11 at 06:31 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!