Thread: Citizen Sues Atlanta Fed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You’re most welcome David . Exercising PAG and Private Jury authority is near and dear to my heart. I am grateful to have this forum as platform for understanding .

The last few years has seen a push by the Court Systems and Code writers to compartmentalize the PAG powers into narrow areas of action . This does not really change or diminish the wide sweep of PAG authority .

“Under the BAR” ? In their dreams !

The process is to bring privately held evidence of crime to the attention of an “Authority” for verification , remedial action and , lately , protection and remuneration of the original party . If no action is taken at that level , the individual may proceed Ex Rel .

The entire structure of PAG and Jury may also be implemented when it can be shown all “Authoritative Parties” are disqualified to proceed due to Conflicts of , or Personal Interest in , a given activity , malicious act or Administrative oversight causing harm .

Example : The Orange County Prosecutor investigating the whys and wherefores of the Sheriff’s Oath not being on Public File , per State Statute and local Regulations . Void Office acting under Color of Law .

Few enough are willing to be “whistle blowers” as it were . Fewer still are willing or able to pursue a matter Ex Rel .

Keep in mind that Statutes do not replace existing Statute or Law , unless specifically stated in the body of the text with appropriate empowerment clauses . New Statutes on a given subject are otherwise meant to be construed in harmony with the prior and supplemental in nature . The basis of PAG authority and reach has not diminished . Only it’s understanding and implementation by the People capable of doing so .
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 06-28-11 at 06:50 PM.
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.