Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    those questions were actually rhetorical; yet I am glad you responded, Thank you.

If truth is universal then why must we believe? I say I have a Soul; yet I cannot prove it. I say I am; yet I cannot prove my identity tomorrow. One says 2 + 2 is 4; yet in a different frame it is not four 2i + 2j is (8)^1/2. Therefore framing and context must be known specifically in order to determine truth.

If things are universally true; then why cannot I prove the existence of my soul? I have to believe - to have faith. And my Faith is not Universal. It is MY faith. We may share a common faith; yet our truths may not be common, because they may be based on different foundations/contexts/frames.

I want you to know that I truly am not provoking you nor am I aiming my intellect at you. Here's the thing if your foundation is absent challenge how do you know your foundation is sound.

So then regarding the assemblage of books called KJV. Who did that? And why? Constantine with Pope. What, if other peoples were studying other texts they are somehow lacking. KJV is based on the Masoretic Text and the Septuagint Text. And the good ole KJ VERSION is a very good translation - very good. Yet, a student digs a bit deeper.

For instance the Book of Daniel changes from Hebrew to Aramaic and back to Hebrew. There is a reason, yet the KJV readers will Never see it.

The Book of Genesis details the fact that Satan had sex with Chavvah and produced Cain; yet find it in the KJV. The Book of Genesis details the fact that all of the races of mankind were made on the sixth day; yet a special man and his woman were placed in the garden later on - ethhaawdawm and chavvah. Yet find that in the KJV. The book of Genesis details the fact that the time was shortened to five months from seven years; in accord with the Book of Revelation; yet why has this remained a mystery? The Book of Revelation means to reveal or make known, yet I have been met by numerous men of the cloth [whatever that means] who proclaim, you don't have to read Revelation, you are gonna be out of here. To those false ones, I say, Leave me behind. i will stay and work in the field.

All I am saying is when one studies to show himself approved unto God - that one in no way is in need of a Teacher. The taught ones shall teach others. Taking the office of the fisherman. Not seeking to oppress; but to help, if the help is requested. If not, live and let live.

Of course this goes to the three earth and heaven ages and to the elect of God - pre-justification before this age and the Parable of the Fig Tree. Maybe a new thread can be started to discuss those aspects.

------

One aspect of the question can God die goes to what is Flesh? The Flesh was Sacrificed, why is this so hard [not for you Axe] for others to see? What?, they presume the Soul/Spirit died? What in my or there experience would lead them to think the Intellect can die? Of course now we are back to the problem of Soul. I cannot see you Soul. So how on earth will I be able to Identify you.

Yet the critical student already knows the answer - If you have seen the Son you have seen the Father. Which agrees with Gen 1. And Elohiym said let US make man in our Image. I look just the same as I did in first age. In the image of God made he Him. The Son looks like the Father and I look like myself [Soul] in first age.

The question that stretches the tent chords of my mind is: was the Flesh of Yehoshua with a Soul? I ask the Ever Living for grace as I try to unravel that thought. I am in no way attempting to disparage the Scriptures, I like Enoch stand before the Ever Living and say "I want to know". And the Angel told Enoch, because you want to know, I will show you.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-17-11 at 04:58 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!