Thread: Federal Reserve Act - Remedy video.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great questions Earthshake;

Quote Originally Posted by earthshake View Post
    David, I watched your video and read some other posts here, and I now believe I understand what lawful money is. Here are my still-a-newbie questions:

* Must the bank pay us in cash or can they add it to our existing checking accounts?

Credit on Account is not taxable income... yet.

* Does every bank have to have lawful money on hand?

The FRNs are lawful money - when you withdraw cash though, you choose to endorse private credit from the Fed, or not. Rock Anthony just explained it a new way (click here), I find it refreshing - the words he chose. Very helpful!!

* If not, what happens if they do not have any lawful money on premises?

That is what FDIC is about. If too many people come in for cash, any FDIC bank makes a quick call for an armored car delivery.

As far as existing issues with DOR and IRS, is anything here for me, other than stating if we had known in good faith we could have been requesting lawful money all along, we would have started with our first paychecks?

That is accusing Fraud by Omission. Some of that is in the works on some of Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code damage. Some of those suitors post here so maybe we will hear how that goes?

Thanks,
    earthshake
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-04-11 at 09:42 PM.