Thread: Can God die

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There is only one thing that won't be forgiven, what is it.

Faith is good but experience surpasses faith. I cannot convince you of who I am but I can encourage you to experience it for yourself. Know thyself and unto thyself be true.

Once you experience Self then the meaning of scripture becomes clear as another is Christed.

I travail in birth pains until Christ be formed in you. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post

Faith is good but experience surpasses faith. I cannot convince you of who I am but I can encourage you to experience it for yourself. Know thyself and unto thyself be true.

Once you experience Self then the meaning of scripture becomes clear as another is Christed.

I travail in birth pains until Christ be formed in you. Frederick Burrell
    My Opinion:

not allowing the Holy Spirit to speak at the at the trials - before Fake Jesus and his minions = Unforgivable sin.

only the Elect can commit it.

Thank you for participating on this thread.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
    Mat 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
    Mat 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
    Mat 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
    Mat 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Not that I would wish imprisonment upon any man;

This passage shows a nearly consistent validation from Inside though. You watch the inmate go to court armed with this passage and when he comes back, he is often acquitted or his case is dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Matt. 12:31-32 Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come