Thread: Redeemed Lawful Money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "And this is the rubber stamp I'll be getting to stamp all my lawful money with, since carrying around regular FRN's is evidence that you're a law merchant, Matrix slave, since FRN's aren't real money, only obligations (IOU's) of United States. Sovereigns have lawful/real money, corporate slaves use FRN's."

I am new at this...I have deposited two checks from my business /w 12usc411 notice; however, I don't understand why you stamp the FRNs you receive from your deposited check. Appears to me the meat of this process is in the deposit of your check into the bank w/ the redemption clause along w/ the front and back photocopy. Why do you stamp your FRNs?...Second question...I had no contact w/ teller (as you did) my deposit was via automatic teller machine, so, when I get FRNs (from the ATM and from my ATM deposit) why would I (why should I) stamp those FRNs?...don't know. Finally, aren't you open to some sort of trouble from the Feds for 'tampering' or defacing their notes..? Still learning!

Quote Originally Posted by hvncb View Post
    "And this is the rubber stamp I'll be getting to stamp all my lawful money with, since carrying around regular FRN's is evidence that you're a law merchant, Matrix slave, since FRN's aren't real money, only obligations (IOU's) of United States. Sovereigns have lawful/real money, corporate slaves use FRN's."

I am new at this...I have deposited two checks from my business /w 12usc411 notice; however, I don't understand why you stamp the FRNs you receive from your deposited check. Appears to me the meat of this process is in the deposit of your check into the bank w/ the redemption clause along w/ the front and back photocopy. Why do you stamp your FRNs?...Second question...I had no contact w/ teller (as you did) my deposit was via automatic teller machine, so, when I get FRNs (from the ATM and from my ATM deposit) why would I (why should I) stamp those FRNs?...don't know. Finally, aren't you open to some sort of trouble from the Feds for 'tampering' or defacing their notes..? Still learning!
    You stamp them to make it clear that they're lawful money. Otherwise FRN's are evidences of debt, making you an insolvent DEBTOR who has NO UNALIENABLE RIGHTS, b/c he's bankrupt. Carrying such evidences of debt is one of the ways you get under the jurisdiction of the corporate State. And stamping FRN's is legal unless you have intent to make the bills unfit to issue, or you make it unfit for circulation. Here's the statute:

"Defacement of Currency

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Defacement of currency in such a way that it is made unfit for circulation comes under the jurisdiction of the United States Secret Service. The United States Secret Service web address is www.secretservice.gov."

BTW, there's a whole game of stamping and tracking such bills at http://www.wheresgeorge.com/

On top of that, once you redeem, they're no longer FRN's, evidences of debt, but lawful money which are REAL MONEY, not evidences of debt. Which would mean the above statute wouldn't even apply to them.
    Last edited by Jaro; 07-15-11 at 09:40 AM.