Thread: Redeemed Lawful Money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have found it worth pondering - now that I see somebody blatantly declaring the Demand and Intent across GRANT's face, What is it exactly that renders a bill unfit for circulation?

If the Quick Stop clerk refused to accept your $50, called 911 and that got to the Treasury's Secret Service, would that constitute you rendering the bill unfit for circulation?

Not that I fear for you Jaro; I doubt you are getting into such trouble. The reissuance of evidence of debt is in the dominions of federal reserve banks - according to the Fed Act and ยง411 and I doubt the SS will risk exposing all endorsers to be Fed banks. I think it might be safer though, to use water-based inks so that you could wash it out with soapy water prior to the SS or police arriving. - No harm done.

Thank you for the lessons!My point being that defacing currency might just be a matter determined by the Fed bank/shopkeeper saying he does not like to see the stamp across GRANT's face. I do not believe that US notes, in whatever form, are true money when the Chairman of the Federal Reserve does not even believe that gold is money.
    David, defacing currency won't be a matter determined by the Fed bank/shopkeeper, it'll be decided in a court. I wonder if there were any cases about that before. And like I said, the statute is about evidences of debt, which lawful money AREN'T. They're real money. And gold is not money. Congress defines what lawful money is, and the definition of gold coins being LM was repealed. The court also said that while you're entitled to redeem FRN's in LM, gold is not LM.

Now gold is only a commodity just like platinum or diamonds. And like all commodities, it's presumed to be bought with FRN's, so you don't even own it, only possess it, so it can't be LM, and is subject to confiscation. So in order to overcome the presumption that you bought the gold with FRN's, you'd have to prove that either you were paid with that gold or that you bought it using LM. Only THEN you'd have right of ownership (NOT subject to confiscation), and could use it as real money, i.e. to PAY OFF debts, rather than just discharge them.

And while FRN's are subject to confiscation (like when used in drug dealing), I don't think Lawful money can be confiscated, since it's REAL money, not an IOU like FRN's. And since LM is real money, not an IOU, it's in the real world/common law, which is foreign to the corporate Matrix we're now in, so the statutes DON'T APPLY to it, like they don't apply to stuff you buy with it. And ONLY if you got paid with gold could you use gold as money to pay off debts, rather than just discharge them.
    Last edited by Jaro; 07-15-11 at 09:33 PM.

Redeemed Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

Now gold is only a commodity just like platinum or diamonds. And like all commodities, it's presumed to be bought with FRN's, so you don't even own it, only possess it, so it can't be LM, and is subject to confiscation. So in order to overcome the presumption that you bought the gold with FRN's, you'd have to prove that either you were paid with that gold or that you bought it using LM. Only THEN you'd have right of ownership (NOT subject to confiscation), and could use it as real money, i.e. to PAY OFF debts, rather than just discharge them.

And while FRN's are subject to confiscation (like when used in drug dealing), I don't think Lawful money can be confiscated, since it's REAL money, not an IOU like FRN's. And since LM is real money, not an IOU, it's in the real world/common law, which is foreign to the corporate Matrix we're now in, so the statutes DON'T APPLY to it, like they don't apply to stuff you buy with it. And ONLY if you got paid with gold could you use gold as money to pay off debts, rather than just discharge them.
    Your thinking in this is so convoluted and misguided that it would probably take a psychotherapist to straighten it out. And even then I wouldn't be betting on the psychotherapist to succeed.

It would help if you knew something about the law rather than just spouting opinionated hearsay.