Thread: The Certificate of Live Birth is a Pledge Document

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The reason you come off so arrogant and snarky Motla68, is that you never show anybody how or why it works for you. All you tell us is that since you are so high above us all in understanding, we cannot possibly aspire to your level where it might work for us.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The reason you come off so arrogant and snarky Motla68, is that you never show anybody how or why it works for you. All you tell us is that since you are so high above us all in understanding, we cannot possibly aspire to your level where it might work for us.
    Have you ever analysed your own posts? Nobody in here can have a conversation without you coming in with your cookie and pizza cutters in the middle of it therefore not many can have their own right to self determination. If one does not think and act like you they are automatically advertised by you as some anarchist or with some organization trying to overthrow the group.

I keep telling you all this is not the intent, look we all have a right to self determination, correct? Are you a government employee? if not, then why are you always using someone else's law for your own determination? There is nothing binding you to government statutes, regulations and policies but you. Other then for Capital crimes because you injured someone else who also has a right to life, liberty and happiness. People think it is so complicated that you need a huge stack of paper work so you can have your own right to self determination, not true, a major part of it is how you live and approach situations.

There is many distractions all around us to throw our attention away from where we really came from. It starts out with a service offered and a legal determination made " the number 3 " when all it is just paper and ink for all three, you might kind of get lost in the middle a little bit, but the end it with a bang where most
    of you should be able to see the distinction between our connection with the land and the other " milking services " offered.
    http://youtu.be/QI0RiqK3XJc

Don't get caught in the traps that thrown you off your creators estate given to you as a gift. I have shown plenty, but then again even the bible says not all will survive the end times, just a few and it may not even be me for that is not my call.
    Last edited by motla68; 07-28-11 at 11:31 PM.