Thread: A regular deposit of lawful money.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    My impression of Motla68's proposal about the 1099 C Form is that one is skirting about on a border, dancing dangerously on the top of a fence.
    Here is a little more on how that works out, we are only keeping the state honorable by correctly reporting events. This is from the IRS instructions for form 1099-C:
    "" When Is a Debt Canceled
    A debt is deemed canceled on the date an identifiable event occurs
    or, if earlier, the date of the actual discharge if you choose to file
    Form 1099-C for the year of cancellation. An identifiable event is:
    1. A discharge in bankruptcy under Title 11 of the U.S. Code.
    For information on certain discharges in bankruptcy not required to
    be reported, see Exceptions on this page. ""

I believe these FRNS to be promissory notes that discharges the debts since they are not backed by anything. Also how do I know they do not have any other bonds attached to this event (account with the court) worth thousands of dollars?

Here is the kicker though to why I think certain methods of taking care of tickets completely disappear from the public record, when it is revealed at certain names are " Property of the State" as shown on Psyop's parking ticket shown, starting out with another clip from IRS instructions form 1099-C:
    "" CAUTION
    Do not file Form 1099-C when fraudulent debt is canceled
    due to identity theft. Form 1099-C is to be used only for
    cancellations of debts for which the debtor actually incurred
    the underlying debt. ""

When we reveal that we know the named account is " property of the state " after they tried to identify us as the name, it is identity theft they tried to take from us, so instead of suffering any liabilities for identity theft they get rid of that accounting from the public record as soon as possible just in case someone tries to file 1099-C for it.
    But of course your not going to get them to admit to any of that on the record, they are not going to accuse themselves as we should not be accusing ourselves of being statutory employees that have an oath of office or appointment of duty. They will not stay honorable unless we operate honorable to ourselves.
    This is another example of how we can be our own worst enemy sometimes.

Furthermore, can the state prove they actually incurred an underlying debt? I don't think so.
    Last edited by motla68; 08-19-11 at 07:37 PM.