Thread: A regular deposit of lawful money.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rock Anthony,

What you are saying is that your endorsement of their law (as by one's acts show such law grants one 'as a bank', a right of redemption), would be greater proof of your intent and acceptance, than your last act of physically taking possession of bank currency FRN’s, which this one sees as a novation of any prior acts and admits that you are a banker as per that same law (see; Title 12 § 411, ‘and for no other purpose’).

RThomas

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    Rock Anthony,

What you are saying is that your endorsement of their law (as by one's acts show such law grants one 'as a bank', a right of redemption), would be greater proof of your intent and acceptance, than your last act of physically taking possession of bank currency FRN’s, which this one sees as a novation of any prior acts and admits that you are a banker as per that same law (see; Title 12 § 411, ‘and for no other purpose’).

RThomas
    Nope. What I'm saying is that I never endorse their credit.

Your observations are leading to more and more insight. However, my main concern is whether or not I'm bonded to credit. I choose not to be bonded.

I'm convinced that the signature endorsement of credit is what perfects the bonding process - not the mere acceptance of FRNs.
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 09-05-11 at 06:52 PM.

For those who need the enlightment: endorser = surety.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    This one sees that endorsement can equal surety. This one sees endorsement as a jurisdictional grant by the endorsee. It can be general (i.e. unlimited) or specific (i.e. limited). What this one does not see is that accepting and using camel codes is the best way to get the camel out of the tent. One may believe that he can control the camel and live with the camel in his tent, but enlightened ones know that camels and their codes belong outside of the tent.

RThomas

This one sees that endorsement can equal surety. This one sees endorsement as a jurisdictional grant by the endorsee. It can be general (i.e. unlimited) or specific (i.e. limited). What this one does not see is that accepting and using camel codes is the best way to get the camel out of the tent. One may believe that he can control the camel and live with the camel in his tent, but enlightened ones know that camels and their codes belong outside of the tent.

RThomas
    Clarification and correction: "For those who need the enlightenment, in MANY, IF NOT ALL, THEIR treatises an 'endorser' on a bill of exchange is regarded to be a 'surety."

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Clarification and correction: "For those who need the enlightenment, in MANY, IF NOT ALL, THEIR treatises an 'endorser' on a bill of exchange is regarded to be a 'surety."
    That is perfect!

That is perfect!
    However if you ever sit down to play a game of Chess with someone it might just be a good idea to make it known up front (or at some point along the way) that for you, say, a "knight piece" gets to do anything that a "Queen piece" gets to do. The flag flying on a bank's parking lot in the bank's lobby is intended to be a notice to you from them as to the 'rules' they are 'playing' by. As far as THEY are concerned, you have been given notice. Did you give them notice?

Last edited by allodial; 09-05-11 at 10:09 PM.