Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Thank you jesse james for your explanation of Pete HENDRICKSON's errors.

Now that you have brought up details of USC title 26, could you also please discuss how a person, who is a US citizen, becomes subject to title 26 statutes?

Since title 26 has never been enacted into positive law, but is only "prima facie evidence of the law", and since the Internal Revenue Service is not an agency of the Unites States Government
    diver_justice_response-1.pdf,
    I would like to know by what contract or mechanism a US citizen becomes subject to the Internal Revenue Code?

By way of explanation, it would also be nice if you could mention to what the Revenue Code is Internal?

Thank you for your participation in this forum.
    I appreciate your inquisitiveness.
    Your answer to all these questions is understanding where you stand within the law/laws.
    Know the difference between a "US citizens" and the "People".
    I gave plenty of court cites explaining how to identify the difference.
    I'd start with reading the jurisdiction clause of the 14th amendment, then read those cites I provided, look up an SS5 form to see what or who you are under perjury of being, and read the IRS website about what or who gives them authority to collect.
    Read regulation 26CFR 1.1-1(c) to get an idea whos being taxed and subject to title 26.

Sec. 1.1-1 Income tax on individuals.
    (a) General rule.
    (1) Section 1 of the Code imposes an income tax on the income of every individual who is a citizen or resident of the United States and, to the extent provided by section 871(b) or 877(b), on the income of a nonresident alien individual
    Any mention of using FRN as the cause for the tax imposition in this regulation?......................nope, nada, zilch, nothing to that nature. So do you beleive the Reserve Act from 1913 that doesnt say squat about imposing anything has anything at all to do with citizenship, 14th amendment, and the impositions found Title 26?

(c) Who is a citizen. Every person born or naturalized in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction is a citizen.
    Amendment XIV
    Section 1.
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
    Heres what the IRS has to say about the 14th amandment.

1. Contention: Taxpayer is not a “citizen” of the United States, thus not subject to the federal income tax laws.
    Some individuals argue that they have rejected citizenship in the United States in favor of state citizenship; therefore, they are relieved of their federal income tax obligations. A variation of this argument is that a person is a free born citizen of a particular state and thus was never a citizen of the United States. The underlying theme of these arguments is the same: the person is not a United States citizen and is not subject to federal tax laws because only United States citizens are subject to these laws.

The Law: The Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution defines the basis for United States citizenship, stating that “[a]ll persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.” The Fourteenth Amendment therefore establishes simultaneous state and federal citizenship. Claims that individuals are not citizens of the United States but are solely citizens of a sovereign state and not subject to federal taxation have been uniformly rejected by the courts. The IRS issued Revenue Ruling 2007-22, 2007-14 I.R.B. 866, warning taxpayers of the consequences of making this frivolous argument.
    See any mention of the IRS taxing the People of the United States of America?.......................................... ....nope! and they cant as the People are above their government!
    But "US citizens" are NOT above the Peoples government!.......................they are subjects!

This is my arguement for those redeeming a check and yet have taxes deducted and withheld.......................they have jurisdiction over you. The 14th amendment gives them jurisdiction as you are still redeeming under their jurisdiction.
    You have to first understand where you are standing within the law to identify the capacity you are operating in. Once you understand this you can easily figure a way out of the jurisdiction.
    EZRythm thinks he can just write up an affidavit that he attest to not having income, but yet admits he is willing to participant in the same mechanism that turns his earnings into bonified reportable statutory "income". And the kicker here is hes sending this affidavit to a government agency that will use it against him as an attempt at tax fraud................how ignorant or smart is that?
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-14-11 at 02:00 PM.