Thank you for sharing all that.

Who is behind all that though? .. other men. Men who operate corporations use the strong arm of Federal law whom have lots of guns implementing eminent domain.
As history dictates fighting it has done no good at all. If you cannot effect the hearts of men you can never hope to accomplish anything. Putting on a act as a peaceful inhabitant but posturing for war does no good either, it is evidence of a double minded man that usually ends him up in a county or state mental health facility.

What does the Declaration of Independence tell us, it is a story about men who gave it all up for liberty, but some people are trying to make claims of ownership and want the same liberty, seems to be of a oxymoron to me. Although I sense this is what the true heart of a suitor to be, to do just what those men have done and join the club to give it all up for liberty, so the big question is: why does men who claim to be suitors want to make claims of ownership on everything? it would seem to me that the men who signed the declaration of independence had a strong knowledge of usufruct and usufructuary.