Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stoneFree

beginning of the end?

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Where was this taken?

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Where was this taken?
    eastern US, Brian. Beyond that I'm reluctant to divulge because of possible retaliation by the banking cartel. (are Masons the banksters enforcers?)

eastern US, Brian. Beyond that I'm reluctant to divulge because of possible retaliation by the banking cartel. (are Masons the banksters enforcers?)
    Thanks stone!, Kinda surprised its east...figured it would be out west.

stoneFree
    Hey motla, over at the Q Famspear has accused you of posting a fake quote:
    http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...php?f=8&t=7892

And I suspect Famspear is our very own "jesse james."

As I have said before I do not take too much stock in the opinions of Quatloos, it is not like they have ever fabricated anything.
    It was my interpretation of the case based on my own knowledge, my quote as well as in the case itself was about winning
    an argument over being denied due process. It was there for you all to look up and read through to form your own opinion
    about the case because that is all case law is " court opinions ", that in which he did. Instead of reading into the case though
    he let EGO get in the way.

Literally break down the word Quatloos though and what do you get? A kamikaze pustule with nothing to lose.
    Last edited by motla68; 12-05-11 at 08:45 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

JohnnyCash
    Um, OK. I got a fictional currency that first debuted on Star Trek in 1968, The Gamesters of Triskelion ...
    The brains speak, identifying themselves as the Providers, ancient beings of pure intellect that pass their time gambling between one another, wagering sums of "quatloos" over the outcomes of the contests. They demand to hear Kirk's own wager. He tells the brains that he and his team can defeat the drill thralls. If Kirk's crew are victorious, the brains must free the Enterprise and let the team, including all thralls, go. The Providers must in turn end their death games and use their knowledge to teach the thralls how to start a free society. If Kirk loses, he promises a lifetime of entertainment in further competitions with the entire ship's crew.
    Can't speak for anyone else but, none of my posts over at Quatloos.com have been approved for over 2 months now. Censorship via extreme moderation. What are you so afraid of Famspear? My take is I've learned too much truth (much of it learned here at Planet Merrill) and they don't like me sharing it.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    As I have said before I do not take too much stock in the opinions of Quatloos, it is not like they have ever fabricated anything.
    It was my interpretation of the case based on my own knowledge, my quote as well as in the case itself was about winning
    an argument over being denied due process. It was there for you all to look up and read through to form your own opinion
    about the case because that is all case law is " court opinions ", that in which he did. Instead of reading into the case though
    he let EGO get in the way.

Literally break down the word Quatloos though and what do you get? A kamikaze pustule with nothing to lose.
    And this is what lead me away from pete hendrickson. Pete would misquote court cases altogether.
    He even lead people to beleive his version of "privilege" to suit his defunked and misguided "cracking the code", and being of no surprise, is found in the "FICTION" section of public libraries

jesse james

So your weak conspiracistic mind still beleives I'm famspear huh?
    For all that matters for questioning something that you simply haven't and cannot prove I could as well be the golly green giant in your eyes.
    You cant win can you!