Thread: Dishonor Disqualifies the “UST’s” Claims of Authority and Jurisdiction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stoneFree
    Yes, thank you Anthony. So it's two trusts then; one formed at birth by STATE OF ___, and then the United States CQV trust. Can anyone recommend a good book/text for more on these trusts, or trusts in general? I have heard that modern day trust law states that no one need know or understand they are forming or are a part of a trust. ?Que?

The hidden, concealed, deceptive nature of it all is mind boggling.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Yes, thank you Anthony. So it's two trusts then; one formed at birth by STATE OF ___, and then the United States CQV trust. Can anyone recommend a good book/text for more on these trusts, or trusts in general? I have heard that modern day trust law states that no one need know or understand they are forming or are a part of a trust. ?Que?

The hidden, concealed, deceptive nature of it all is mind boggling.
    I believe at "birth" (birth is a term only for a vessel of some kind and does NOT define or describe the nativity of a living soul) the "legal name" is created by the STATE OF XXXX utilizing the information provided by mom and dad and then transformed/manipulated into the name of the fiduciary/surety they "hope" you will become. I say "hope" cynically because I know there is NO "hoping" involved since societal/governmental conditioning and controlled information/education has predetermined the outcome of that supposed "hope". The TRUST formation, in the vain of the all upper case FIRST MIDDLE LAST "name" is constructed after the fact by either you or those who presume that you have or will accept the duty of "settling the account" THROUGH YOUR OWN ENERGY AND SWEAT EQUITY when they feel a breach of trust has occured. Proper identification in one's True Name at the outset of any encounter is grounds for "abatement for misnomer" as David Merrill has demonstrated for us in detail.

This is precisely why I opine that the "UST", the entity which maintains and facilitates this dishonorable and malintentious mechanism, LOSES, SURRENDERS and DISQUALIFIES itself from claiming any authority or jusidiction over a man or woman who peaceably inhabits this land and who clearly declares and exhibits competence to self-govern, even though this man or woman may pick up and use the chattels, tools or trust vessels created by the "UST" OUT OF NECESSITY AND FOR RIGHTEOUS PURPOSES ONLY. This is directly due to the fact that the UST has created, and continues to maintain, an environment which is intolerant to, and imposing upon, EVERY MAN AND WOMAN on this land who denies the voluntary consent which is REQUIRED by the UST in order to stay within their "legal" protection from committing crimes against "humanity" via forced servitude.

Either way, the "UST" operates from a position and character of complete and utter dishonor. What lawful or justified claim can be made from such a position? If we acted in such a manner, would we have standing to make any lawful claims upon anyone?

Just because one may have created a "thing", doesn't mean that that creator has unchallenged sovereignty over it, especially if it intentionally effects and intrudes upon the lives of millions of innocent people by design.

DISHONOR DISQULAIFIES ALL CLAIMS.