Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2...partycontr.jpgThe law reads, They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Of course, the question is how to A) get them to see/admit that it's fraud, and B) provide appropriate remedy for such fraud?

Simply redeeming lawful money going forward is only part of it. How does one then say "Hey IRS, I found Lawful Money - thanks for the fraud by omission, [give back previous returns / cancel your unlawful levy / whatever your desired result is]" ?
    I would not try getting back refunds of past withholdings. However publishing a Notice and Demand, through a Libel of Review or otherwise gets the fraud by omission on the record. We master a process in Record-Forming called Refusal for Cause and as these bills come in a copy of the R4C process goes into the federal courthouse in the 'exclusive original cognizance' of the US Government and becomes available on the record from the US clerk of court. You become the court of record. The IRS starts being tried by the facts.

At the very least somebody should feel obligated to explain to you what about Title 12 USC 411 does not apply to you. If you are not a banking organization, and being treated as one in the Code then why are you expected to file a Return of your Income at all? So there is no harm in redeeming lawful money by demand. And there is quite a bit of gain to filing for a full refund of withholdings. The record-forming around the evidence repository is quite effective for stopping enforcement of any collections actions.

One suitor recently did not get it at all. They sent this little flyer in the bill. He refused for cause the bill and showed it to me with this little Notice on top, left clean. I asked why he did not R4C the Notice? He could not explain. The IRS fleeced his bank account. They notified him that they could do that and he acquiesced. I told him he needs to change how he thinks; now he wants me to tell him how to think. I already did that and it did not work. If you think that the objective is to get them to admit to fraud though, you really need to redeem lawful money. You are not getting it at all. Just do the redemption of lawful money and let that work on your thinking. Redeeming lawful money does not mean that you have to file for a complete refund of withholdings, it simply means that you can.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-03-12 at 11:07 AM.