Thread: Notorial Protest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Who (or what) were you hoping to lien, BY?

But getting back off-topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    not that this is on Topic, Johnny

but here is my speculation

Millions of gov't Employee's need to get paid bi-monthly

They cannot get paid without the $...they are not going without a Check

I anticipate the Gov't milking the chicken by printing Money, until Inflation is so rampant no one can earn enough to pay the bills

I also anticipate the Gov't grabbing Federal & State Pension Funds first, then onto the Private Sector
    Oh, I don't see government checks stopping either. What might change however, is what the checks are payable in. That's something the bad guys never thought they'd live to see eh? As for milking chickens, well ... clearly you were raised on a farm. Grabbing retirements accounts would be a final move of desperation - unlikely - but I've got that possibility covered, already converted mine to gold, silver & bitcoin. Let's be frank Jessica, we're witnesses to financial warfare; the Bad Guys did have a plan for crashing the monetary system so they could bring in their NWO currency, but not this soon. The Good Guys have forced their hand and left the banksters unprepared, scrambling and desperate.

As has been said We are in the middle of the End Game but it's far from over. Their precious little Federal Reserve Note is going down and bringing your Sacred Tax Scam with it. Quite a sight to behold, eh!

My apologies for talking off-topic; if it bothers anyone we could move it HERE.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-23-12 at 08:12 PM.