Thread: Basis in Law

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGMan-Tax View Post
    I am trying to simplify multiple code sections and regulations to make it easier to understand. I could quote a series of code sections, but I am trying to explain it is the most basic way. David provides a general overview of his theory without referring to code sections, regulations and case law, so I figured it was the easiest way to do it. I am a tax lawyer by trade, and know the code and regs quite well. However, I prefer to explain in plain English, in a way I hope all can understand. Sure you can search for value, but you won't find it used in the context I am using it, but it is correct. Think about this, you perform a service for someone. The service you just performed has a value to it, and you expect to be compensated for that value. You assign an amount to the worth of that work, typically this is your salary, or hourly wage. Under the code...
    Again NYGMan, the problem as I see it is you're beginning with a presumption; a presumption that one is "under the code". How do you know that presumption is correct?

You see, I have a "code," too - Jethro's Tax Code, and under the code everybody owes me One Million Bux. <--- It says so right there. So why haven't you paid me your Million Bux tax?

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Again NYGMan, the problem as I see it is you're beginning with a presumption; a presumption that one is "under the code". How do you know that presumption is correct?

You see, I have a "code," too - Jethro's Tax Code, and under the code everybody owes me One Million Bux.
    Jethro! You have the makings of a great scam here. To get it really rolling ... I'd suggest a secret meeting, preferably involving a US Senator, the principals of Jethro's bank, and a central banker (you could channel Paul Warburg if pressed). Here you will hatch a plan to get some legislation passed establishing a new elastic currency, Jethro's Bux. We'll get Congress to declare them legal tender (I hear you can buy a congress-critter quite reasonably). Of course they won't be lawful money (altho redeemable in same) but we can make use of some existing law to collect an excise tax on their use! For distraction, I recommend a 3-million word Internal Jethro Tax Code, non-positive law. Use of your money will extend the federal district out into the States. May need to tweak it here 'n there, PM me, this is brilliant! -- just need to get everyone using them and condition them into believing everything with value is taxable income, not just your beautifully-engraved Federal Jethro notes.

I will also add, I do have access to bank-examiners, attorneys, high net-worth individuals, and am talking to them about ....