Thread: Lawful Money and the Bank

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So on March 4th I go to my bank to get a copy of my agreement. From the get go I am told, "no we don't give copies of that". WOW, really? The woman begins asking me, why do you want this?
    The simplest answer would be, Because it is our agreement and it presumably bears my signature.

So one wonders how in the world conditioning about finances has gotten so terrific that one could ever sign such an agreement and then walk out of the bank without a copy? There it was right in the manual! And it still rendered no copy - only your right to request a copy. Well, at least they didn't say, You have no right to request a copy. They just couldn't find it to copy it for you.

I want all transactions redeemed for lawful money. Will they accept it...stay tuned.
    Stay tuned to see if they accept it? - Stay tuned for the next piece of conditioning!

It sounds as though they have already accepted it Mark Christopher. You tendered it, they accepted it - now they have three days or so to Refuse it for Cause (R4C). You have tendered a novation presentment. Remember that they would not produce the copy of the former agreement? Maybe that was because they were afraid you would revoke it; I don't know. But of all the agreements that they keep careful track of because agreements are important, they lose yours?

My suspicion is that they intend to lose your novation and hope you quit coming in asking about agreements. So that the traditional endorsing agreement will stand. My suggestion is that after four or five days you go get a copy of your agreement and get a look. Paint is a good program to sanitize so that we can see too; hint, hint.

Thanks for sharing!

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-22-11 at 01:18 PM.