Thread: Historical Priestcraft - Monetizing Sin - Oath-mongering

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    One item on my mind to contribute to the basis of law is the Fundamental Orders of 1639. This would be a basis for state laws while the Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons is the foundation for municipal home rule.

While I look around for the source of this, it may be thought provoking in itself about monetizing sin:

Nope. That is the only thing I saved to disk that day so it looks like I was surfing an Board of Governors paper and grabbed it, titled it Monetizing Sin and moved on. I discovered another paper - a scripture teaching from the brain trust that same time though:

Crosstalk:
    See Exchange Contracts vs FRNs article footnote .

This footnote may have been a veiled reference to the demand for lawful money expressing the contract's transaction denomination basis as USNs, and thereby simply rebutting the default presumption of FRNs.

The sin is choosing to use the FRN instead of the USN... which is the choice presented in Mt 22.15-22 ("Give unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's...")... and which may the line Yahweh has drawn that Satan cannot cross... just as He drew a line for Satan in not allowing him to kill Job.
    Last edited by doug555; 10-26-12 at 02:11 AM.